OBJ traded to Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Shitty pizza parlors in greater Cleveland area rejoyce

37D6B557-FC2E-4E46-ABD1-C2298E89EB1B.jpeg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns are going to be good. For some reason I haven't been able to root for them until this past year.

Here in Ohio people are going to be going crazy.

It's funny....I predicted the Browns last year would be similar to the Rams under McVays first year. I was off with that but now they're doing something similar to what we did last year.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I just wonder about OBJ, Callaway, and Hunt in the same locker room. It'll be interesting to watch them, for sure. I just don't know if their new head coach will be able to control these personalities.
Well Kitchens (sp?) has no excuses. Dorsey has done a great job adding talent. Steelers to finish last in that division? That would make me laugh.

EDIT: And yes I know the Bengals will have something to say about that. :giggle:

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, Browns are putting together a great team. All they need is their first time head coach to not fuck it up. I’ve got to put them up there among the top five afc teams now based on paper.

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Wow, Browns are putting together a great team. All they need is their first time head coach to not freak it up. I’ve got to put them up there among the top five afc teams now based on paper.
Wouldn't you love to see the Browns knock off the Pats in the Championship game in Ohio. :yay:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Odell's honor - he's not getting LA or SF, but Cleveland

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't you love to see the Browns knock off the Pats in the Championship game in Ohio. :yay:
Maybe I'm an a hole, but I'd love to see the Browns still fail. If they turn into a good team, it will ruin one of those old reliable facts that I take comfort in.

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Maybe I'm an a hole, but I'd love to see the Browns still fail. If they turn into a good team, it will ruin one of those old reliable facts that I take comfort in.

I'm empathetic towards them because we were just as bad for a large part of this century

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wonder about OBJ, Callaway, and Hunt in the same locker room. It'll be interesting to watch them, for sure. I just don't know if their new head coach will be able to control these personalities.

People said that about us last year (McVay handling Suh, Talib, and Peters).

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You know, I’m not a fan of Mayfield. He’s a cocky little shit.

Hope it is just a giant meltdown.

Screw ‘em.