OBJ to MIA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
No video yet but Cowherd is reporting OBJ to the Dolphins on 1 yr $8.25 M deal.

He's the new TO, minus the locker-room bullshit. Have gun will travel.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Knee injury shut down his career. Appreciate the dude when he was here but that was his last hurrah.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
No video yet but Cowherd is reporting OBJ to the Dolphins on 1 yr $8.25 M deal.

He's the new TO, minus the locker-room bullshit. Have gun will travel.
He's a diva, like many great WRs but IMO his short tenure with the Rams removed much of that from his resume. I actually like the guy. I wonder if Giants and Browns fans feel the same. Likely we don't win SB56 without him despite his missing over half the game. Oddly, I don't feel the same way about VM.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
OBJ will be 32 in November. Numerous injuries including two major knee surgeries. He wasn't a great fit in Baltimore. Not sure how much he can contribute. Maybe they take it slow with him early and keep him fresher and healthier down the stretch? They do expect to be a playoff team.

dang

Legend
OBJ will be 32 in November. Numerous injuries including two major knee surgeries. He wasn't a great fit in Baltimore. Not sure how much he can contribute. Maybe they take it slow with him early and keep him fresher and healthier down the stretch? They do expect to be a playoff team.
I think OBJ would be the perfect WR3/strong handed red zone target at this point in his career.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We got the last drop of the OBJ bottle in SB 56

I still wish he could’ve finished that game.
2-for-53 and a TD? Oh hell yeah....would have easily finished as MVP unless something else odd happened.

Ram65

Legend
I would like to see him play and see what he can do. He could surprise with getting a lot of single coverage with Hill and Waddle demanding attention. I imagine he has a little more left in the tank.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Because "top" WRs are getting 25 - 30 mil per year. Say what you will but when he's healthy in a good system, he's good.
He played great for the Rams until his knee blew, but now?
If the dolphins really needed a #3 WR, why didn’t they draft one? This was supposed to be a deep draft for WRs—at least that’s what I heard/read for about 2 months.

I believe there will be a market correction over the next couple years because of the glut of talented WRs both already established in the league, and all of the infusion of young players.
Otherwise, who’s left to pay past a rookie deal once you sign your QB, WR, and defensive star (most likely an Edge)?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If the dolphins really needed a #3 WR, why didn’t they draft one? This was supposed to be a deep draft for WRs—at least that’s what I heard/read for about 2 months.

Well they had needs at both Edge and on the O-Line; and used three of their top-4 picks on those positions. Two of their late-round picks were on WRs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I find it to be interesting that leading up to a draft that is supposedly loaded with Wide Receivers, the Rams wanted to sign Mike Evans and then just before the draft wanted to make a deal to acquire Courtland Sutton.

They were looking for a specific type of receiver. I was hoping they’d draft Johnny Wilson. I thought he fit what they seemed to want in a tall, physical style receiver. Maybe they saw most of these drafted receivers as projects (aside from the big three). The Rams are ready to win it all this year.

Psycho_X

Legend
That's a much better fit for him then Baltimore at least. McDaniels will use him in the space Tyreek and Waddle create and red zone targets. Could be a sneaky good year for him if Tyreek stays healthy to take all the defensive heat.