O Player of the Year - Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rock Out Los Angeles GIF by SportsManias

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
There was a lot of talk about Gurley being MVP, and rightly so.
This season, Kupp has been unstoppable and inspirational.
An award winning season.
Ticked all the boxes and more.
MVP.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The new man in black….Now sing some Folsom Prison blues, Coooooooop!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice to see Ram players getting awards. The only thing left for this season to be complete is the Super Bowl win. What an amazing season. I hate to think it but it just feels like destiny.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Deebo Samuel even complimented him. What the fuck is going on?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It was just wild to watch that season. I'm blown away by how incredibly consistent Kupp has been.. kind of the definition of a machine.. just reliable as hell and spectacular at the same time.

I feel lucky as a fan to have watched that season.. it was a next-level performance. His games down the stretch and in the playoffs.. wow.
I think it's easy to forget how incredible he was in that week 18 9ers game.

Good for him.

Ram65

Legend
Kupp for King!

You could see him getting better and better coming back from injuries. From the physical to the mental he is a complete NFL player.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Kupp was absolutely fantastic this year. Honestly, though, he should've won the MVP. He was that good.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

If Kupp could only get 1 measly vote after such a historic season, then no WR will ever have a chance at winning it.

Which begs the question... why even bother having this award to begin with in its current form? Just re-name it to Most Valuable QB Trophy. That is all it is, at this point.

Kupp should have won it, IMO. But reasonable minds can probably differ on that. What is indefensible is Kupp getting only 1 vote.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Welp... I apparently can't stop myself.

Just bought the black Kupp SB LVI jersey...

And GREAT NEWS!!! My blue Kupp SB LVI jersey is coming in tomorrow!!!

I want us to win this game SO MUCH!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Crazy thing about Kupp, is his uncanny ability to make the play, when it is beyond needed.
Kupp knows he needs to produce, Stafford knows he needs it, we know he needs it - and the defense knows he needs it.... it is then you think, this can't work...
Then BOOM - there he is cutting, streaking across the middle, triple juking someone, pass shipped before the last cut and into his hands... simply amazing.
Or something like that!!!! :laugh1:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Kupp has been the most consistent Rams player the entire year and during the playoffs.

This dude lives by his faith in God and walks the way he talks.

He's been the most dominant offensive NFL player this season bar none.

I don't have a rant or message board forum explanation for Kupp.

Cooper Kupp has been the most mesmerizing top-level offensive talent in the NFL all season.

Cooper-Kupp-2.jpg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Cooper Kupp had the best season by a wide receiver in the history of the NFL. Period. End of story.

The Rams had nothing else going.. you knew they'd need to go to him... and he still made plays... shit.. HE WAS FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE... and came up the biggest in the biggest moments.

Again.. this wasn't the best Rams WR season ever... this was THE BEST SEASON BY A WIDE RECEIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!!!!