NYJ release LeVeon Bell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. He was a product of Pittsburgh o-line. He leaves them in the lurch and Pittsburgh still rushes for almost 1500 yards per season.
Jets are just a mess.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
adam-gase-eyes.jpg

f0457355530f2af1.png

tumblr_p68fijKET61v1bb4so1_1522125452_cover.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Let's pick him up, stash him on the inactive every week just to keep him away from Seattle and SF.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Jets are a mess. I think Bell still has some very productive football in him, even if he's on the downward slope of his career. He could be a bargain for a RB needy team, just like Fournette was for Tampa Bay. Some good value pickups at the RB position this year.

We should get a bet up for where Bell lands. I think the Shehawks, Niners, or Patriots are likely bets.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't understand why the whiners keep getting mentioned. Mostert is a weapon.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Some team may catch lightning in a bottle on the cheap. Then again, maybe he is old news.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
He seems to have issues following him around.

Ah No Thanks to picking him up, team chemistry is important imho

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he the guy with helmet issues or the guy with frozen feet? So confused!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He will end up with the Patriots and their running attack with Cam will make him look like an all-pro.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Remember back in 2018 when people everywhere were ripping the Steelers for not paying LeVeon Bell and how they were handling Antonio Brown? Love em or hate em, the Steelers don't put up with shit.

Oooof, I sound like a douchebag in this one. Definitely mellowed out in the couple years since then.