Nuke one team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It would be easier if we could nuke them while they were playing a game so we could get 2 teams at once.

Cowboys at Panthers seems like a pretty good target to me.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It would be easier if we could nuke them while they were playing a game so we could get 2 teams at once.

Cowboys at Panthers seems like a pretty good target to me.

SierraRam did that already except he chose the Cowboys and Seahawks game.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hmmm...I'm going to have to say... the Vikings - for humiliating us last year and for starting the season off on a bad note...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going with the viqueens. Really - who would miss them? Jags would be there for about the same reason. Panthers - not sure I'd know they were gone. The Bucs because even their first coach considered execution as an option that wasn't happening on the field. Cowboys because (sorry @Rynie ) that whole "America's team thing always stuck in my craw. The Falcons because... well, I always just thought they were the bitch of the NFL.

The team however that probably does need to be blown up because their team's relevance has passed like the hairstyle of their owner - the Raiduhs. It would also get rid of a bunch of lower life forms that make up their fan base.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Panthers as well. Nothing about that team or franchise that I don't dislike.
Ever notice how wonder boy DekHomme turned to shit w

nighttrain

Legend
Whiners, have and will always hate them. Goes back to Brodie, on the Rams side, Billy Wade
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Panthers.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
MLB: Giants or Yankees. It's a coin flip.

NCAAFB: Nebraska. Bama is close but my hatred for the Huskers grows every year.

NFL: Jaguars. This is more of a courtesy nuke. Haven't been good for a long time, not that many big-name players on their team, and their current uniforms suck. They could really use a fresh start.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL: Jaguars. This is more of a courtesy nuke. Haven't been good for a long time, not that many big-name players on their team, and their current uniforms suck. They could really use a fresh start.

:LOL::LOL:

fearsomefour

Legend
Dieter stole my thunder....
Whiners are the only choice, but, since that is against the rules....
The St. Louis "cheatin" Cardinals.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
you can't do that to me!!!!
i changed my son's name to Trillium
turtle-wrath_zps3923d287.jpg