NRR: the DeAndre Hopkins catch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Already pulled from YouTube...

Ram65

Legend
I saw it many times. Amazing each time.

He was so smooth against the Rams. He has it all for a WR.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dear fate, he made that catch look easy. And to think that we could've had him...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We do have him. His name is Sammy Watkins. But he doesn’t get 10 targets a game.

I love Sammy Watkins. He's no DeAndre Hopkins. Hopkins is on another level from any wide receiver not named Antonio Brown.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love Sammy Watkins. He's no DeAndre Hopkins. Hopkins is on another level from any wide receiver not named Antonio Brown.
Hopkins is great. But I just don’t see much of a difference between him and Sammy. I’ll leave this here for 2018 and even the playoffs. Because I truly believe we haven’t seen even an ounce of Watkins true potential lately. The 49ers game was a normality for him.

nighttrain

Legend
Hopkins is great. But I just don’t see much of a difference between him and Sammy. I’ll leave this here for 2018 and even the playoffs. Because I truly believe we haven’t seen even an ounce of Watkins true potential lately. The 49ers game was a normality for him.
Check this out, SW at his best in Buffalo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rcc_VZy7I

at the one minute 30 sec mark, also around the 2 min mark, tips the ball with one hand and gathers it in. What SW is even more outrageous at is running after the catch, freaking Bull
train

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sammy Watkins is going to be AMAZING once he has a full off-season in this offense.