[Nov 3, 2018] Rams @ Saints Nov 4, 2018 (New Orleans Louisiana)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I just approved for the time off from work for this game. New Orleans is a great place to see a game. Flying out on Saturday early, flying home Monday. great weekend. Can't wait

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well I hate to say it but I'm bowing out. Just booked a thanksgiving cruise out of NO instead so can't take off to go to the game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well I hate to say it but I'm bowing out. Just booked a thanksgiving cruise out of NO instead so can't take off to go to the game.
What ship? I'm going out of Miami on the 25th on the Magic. Maybe we'll be at the same port and be able to knock a few cold ones back.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What ship? I'm going out of Miami on the 25th on the Magic. Maybe we'll be at the same port and be able to knock a few cold ones back.

Damn! No such luck. We are going on the NCL Breakaway out of New Orleans the week of thanksgiving. I have been on the Magic though when it was sailing out of Galveston. One of my favorite ships Ive been on. This will be our first time doing NCL we normally sail on carnival.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn! No such luck. We are going on the NCL Breakaway out of New Orleans the week of thanksgiving. I have been on the Magic though when it was sailing out of Galveston. One of my favorite ships Ive been on. This will be our first time doing NCL we normally sail on carnival.

Us too. Let me know how you like it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Us too. Let me know how you like it.
We are at port on the 27th (Grand Caymen), 28th (Mahogany Bay), 29th (Belize), and 30th ( Cozumel) Let me know if we line up anywhere.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
We are at port on the 27th (Grand Caymen), 28th (Mahogany Bay), 29th (Belize), and 30th ( Cozumel) Let me know if we line up anywhere.

Going to Belize, NCL's private island, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. None of our dates line up:headexplosion:.

Have you ever been to Costa Maya? Ive been to Belize and Cozumel a bunch of times but never to Costa Maya. Didn't really know what to do there or how good a stop it was.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Going to Belize, NCL's private island, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. None of our dates line up:headexplosion:.

Have you ever been to Costa Maya? Ive been to Belize and Cozumel a bunch of times but never to Costa Maya. Didn't really know what to do there or how good a stop it was.
That's too bad. Maybe in the future. I have never been to Costa Maya. I've been to Playa del Carmen that is quite a bit north of there and loved it. I'd imagine it's pretty similar.