Not Too Late To Get A Ticket

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New York City is awful this time of year.

Just wait until May when the draft comes, then it's the greatest place in the world to hang out. And I've been just about everywhere from Australia to Zimbabwe.
Yeah I went to the US Open there this year and it's worth going to NY just to see the human zoo.
As Sinatra says though, it is a "city that never sleeps".
Our hotel snack bar was in full swing at 2 AM

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yeah I went to the US Open there this year and it's worth going to NY just to see the human zoo.
As Sinatra says though, it is a "city that never sleeps".
Our hotel snack bar was in full swing at 2 AM

When I was a young man in NYC, the night wasn't over until at least 4 AM. It hurts my body now just thinking about it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was a young man in NYC, the night wasn't over until at least 4 AM. It hurts my body now just thinking about it.
Hard to believe we are the same people isn't it?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
4am? When I was young and dumb, 4am was time to go home and finish the party! NYC is cool as far as "concrete jungles" go but so is London, Barcelona, Seoul and LA but just wouldn't want to live anywhere near the places. But when you are young, anywhere that contains females in high density was the place to be!!! :nau: