1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Not greedy! Will be happy with either Jewell or Kiser!

Discussion in 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' started by SeminoleRam, Apr 18, 2018.

1. SeminoleRam

Rookie
    Expand Collapse

I think I saw somewhere earlier today that both Josey Jewell and Micah Kiser have either made visits with the Rams or have scheduled visits with the Rams. I really like both players and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams get one of them during the upcoming Draft!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
    Rams On Demand Sponsor 2017 Spread Pick'em Co-Champion
    Expand Collapse

I love Kiser. He's a tackling machine. He would look good in horns!

• Like Like x 1
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. BonifayRam

Legend
    Expand Collapse

Tegray Scales & Micah Kiser would be a very good 4th round #135 or #136 selections. Genard Avery, Christian Sam & Jack Cichy would be excellent 6th rd selections. I would also have Nick Deluca on speed dial after the draft has concluded.

In March of 2019 the Rams will have 3 of their four inside LB'ers entering Free Agency ....Ramik Wilson, Bryce Hager & Cory Littleton.

Mark Barron stand a very good chance to be released before 2019 Free agency in order to save over $7 million in cap space.

4. LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
    Expand Collapse