No "What are Seattle fans saying AFTER the game" thread?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This thread is infested with ants, and needs to be exterminated. :LOL:

Raminator

UDFA
I read where some fans are blaming their injuries, which could be PARTIALLY true but I don't think that having the National Guard on their side yesterday could have stopped Gurley and the boys.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I read where some fans are blaming their injuries, which could be PARTIALLY true but I don't think that having the National Guard on their side yesterday could have stopped Gurley and the boys.

The Rams had some injuries as well, granted not as many, but injuries are part of football. The shecocks had their starters on O yet only mustered 7 points.

fearsomefour

Legend
Every year for years we were playing teams short handed and injured.....so, I don't care about their injuries or anyone elses.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They blew the doors off the eagles with most of those same injuries lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I read some on the other thread and man, a lot of whining and overly brutal comments for a team that has had much success over the last decade and will probably finish with 10 wins and with a little help matbe even a playoff spot. If they think things have been tough watching thr hawks play, they don't know shit about the real losing blues.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's hard to say anything when they're eating so much humble pie.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm so not about hearing about the Seahawks being injured.

They curbstomped us regularly up there for YEARS when we were decimated with injuries and all we heard was about how "ALL WORLD" every single player on their team was.

Well, yeah, playing a mediocre team's backups will net that effect.

So, you know what?

They say injuries are a part of football. And the Rams had one of the worst runs of injuries of any team in the modern era (that's maybe one of the only points in Fisher's favor).

I didn't see any teams giving us extra points during that time.

I've mentioned repeatedly that the keys to success are coaching, talent, scheme, execution and HEALTH, not necessarily in that order. How many times have we seen an inferior team advance in the playoffs because of health?

I'm thankful for our relatively good health this year because for nearly a decade, our slim chances were laid bare on the training table no later than November.

Health is a key to success and often it's a matter of luck.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read some on the other thread and man, a lot of whining and overly brutal comments for a team that has had much success over the last decade and will probably finish with 10 wins and with a little help matbe even a playoff spot. If they think things have been tough watching thr hawks play, they don't know crap about the real losing blues.

that's why i said they were such trash supporters. so ungrateful for what they've had for the last 5 or 6 years, turning on the players that gave them that run.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It is usually combined with the “before” thread. Prime is all over it as usual.