" NO TRADE-UP FOR RAMS"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don't put much weight in what they say before the draft. If someone offers a 3rd for Nick Foles (doubtful, but not entirely impossible) they'll jump on that like my black lab on a dropped T-bone.

Exactly. Do we expect them to say, we've had 11 phone calls about Nick Foles and the best we've been offered is a 5th? And even if that were true, that 5th could turn into a 3rd after the first round is over, depending on how it unfolds. Seems there could be a rush on QBs......more than expected. If Lynch is gone before Denver picks in the first and they don't want to take Cook or Hackenburgh there, they might not be around when their 2nd pick comes up (#63).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I get the feeling we see the Rams do some manuevering on the 2nd day of the draft. It will probably include moving players and future draft picks. I'd venture to say the Rams won't be picking both 12th and 15th in the 4th round.

ausmurp

Starter
I get the feeling we see the Rams do some manuevering on the 2nd day of the draft. It will probably include moving players and future draft picks. I'd venture to say the Rams won't be picking both 12th and 15th in the 4th round.

Agreed. I hope we do trade up to get one of either OSU WR Michael Thomas, or TE Hooper. I'd be pretty happy with just a QB, and one of these guys, and no other picks this yr haha.

Ram Power!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have my Fingers, Toe's and every other possible Body part Crossed, that your right!!:D

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
In snisher's PC you could tell Snead was not opposed to trading down and accumulating more picks if the opportunity presented itself.

Two things for me:

1. Its all but a foregone conclusion Foles will be gone after this draft. Opens up a roster spot and allows us to pick up (hopefully) a third or fourth, at worst. Maybe even throw in a seventh if a fourth alone is not enough in their eyes.

I truly see our focal targets, after Goff, as WR and TE, whoever is rated higher and available at our picks in the fourth. Maybe even package one of the fourths and other picks to move up and get our guy at one of these positions. We are excellent in the ufa department and with our staff, could find/develop our much needed CB and DT depth. My only concern is FS but if we do indeed sign Whitner then I'm not as worried.

Great time to be a rams fan right now, Let's Rock!!!