Niners are in trouble now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
But..But, he played for Belichek, but... it was his first full year starting.
Goff has 14 more games than Jimmy despite Jimmy having 2 more years. It probably sucks to have a qb who gets hurt but that’s Garapalo. He managed to stay upright all last year and they almost won it all but I don’t know how many of those years you’re gonna see.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I know we normally hate on the niners as a rivalry, but I wanted to share a positive message from one of our rivals for taking appropriate action. Solomon Thomas should be commended for bringing to light a struggle that can affect all of us no matter our background:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know we normally hate on the niners as a rivalry, but I wanted to share a positive message from one of our rivals for taking appropriate action. Solomon Thomas should be commended for bringing to light a struggle that can affect all of us no matter our background:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Thomas on the Rams. He's a talented player and a better person.

Realign

UDFA
CDBF86BD-49AC-4E75-A9F2-EA274EF58DB8.jpeg

Accurate quote by FredFlintstone from a 49ers forum.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I heard some radio guys speculating on Matt Ryan to the niners to reunite with Shanny. Some people seem done with Jimmy G.

Freaking would suck. Then again bring it. Hated lossing to him in the playoffs while he was slipping on his back foot.

Anyway will be watching this weeks game. As an early post said Fyckbthe 9ers!!

will go back & Day Matt Ryan if Chris Long ? Author Blank got lucky & I would have made him pay.Will day I like what is going on in Georgia.
Baseball is getting good,Lakers winning it all.
Now the NFL is getting through it.
Nike add should B just Vote!

oldnotdead

Legend
LOL Yeah, I agree with the perspective that Jimmy G is probably a "good enough" QB (with qualifications). Until he takes the next step he will be dependent upon the talent around him....i.e. he's not likely to carry a team on his own talent alone. He needs good WRs and a running game to be "good enough". Why? He's a 7 year veteran QB who has only slightly better than average accuracy. That is exactly why Belicheat was more than willing to trade him. There is only so much you can improve accuracy. With some QB's it comes naturally, for others it's a continuous struggle where his mechanics must be spot on to be accurate and even then they are going to be inconsistent. Even before his injury, his lack of consistent accuracy was still apparent. People overlook the fact that his best year was his career-best and yet he didn't surpass the 4k yard mark. More importantly, although he threw 27 TDs he also threw 13 INTs which IMO is totally unacceptable for a veteran "franchise QB". Any physical ailment will only exacerbate his accuracy issues.

QB's like Jimmy G can be "good enough" if they play within their limitations. Jimmy thus far hasn't shown he can. Why? Because he's expected to validate that hefty contract he got. Next year he will have a $29M cap hit but only a $2.8M dead cap. IMO this is a make or break year for Jimmy. Frankly, the Niners have to have been concerned coming into the season and their situation this year has laid bare Jimmy's shortcomings. They would be remiss if they didn't cover their butts in next year's draft. At most they could see Jimmy as a bridge QB while they draft behind him.

With a better QB and a healthy team, they could be a formidable opponent. So as a Ram fan I hope they fall in love with Jimmy G and extend him for 10 years because at best he will be a streaky QB, good one week, average another.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Great, yeah. Go Soloman Thomas.

Ok now back to shitting all over everything 9ers. :beer2: :cool:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is exactly why Belicheat was more than willing to trade him
Belichick didnt want to trade him, and was pissed that Kraft forced the trade. That's what started the whole rift between BB and TB12

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wanted the Rams to pick Garapolo. He has a quick release. I thought he had potential, especially with a West coast type of offense. I never thought he'd be Aaron Rodgers but in the Patriots offense he might have done well.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I wanted the Rams to pick Garapolo. He has a quick release. I thought he had potential, especially with a West coast type of offense. I never thought he'd be Aaron Rodgers but in the Patriots offense he might have done well.
Sometimes it seems like Garapalo doesn’t drive the ball, he throws with anticipation most of the time but it seems like he hangs a throw or two up in the air. His ankle issues have made it worse.
I don’t know if it’s possible but he’s got to stop getting hurt, now people are whispering about Matt Ryan.