Niners are in trouble now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1CDA9085-65C2-47C3-A2DC-D23B94835877.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Someone must have tried to hit AD with that car. We're gonna have to replace Chuck Norris memes with Aaron Donald memes.

12499.jpg.png

Flint

Pro Bowler
I heard some radio guys speculating on Matt Ryan to the niners to reunite with Shanny. Some people seem done with Jimmy G.

jap

Legend
I heard some radio guys speculating on Matt Ryan to the niners to reunite with Shanny. Some people seem done with Jimmy G.

Matt Ryan, as good as he is, is still only a game manager---not an elite game winning QB. Shanny is NOT the QB guru that our Leprechaun is.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Even for next year a trade for Ryan makes sense. Only Kay Adams, and Niners fans blinded by red, gold and GQ looks ever thought Garapolo was a franchise QB

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like how many people are burying the Niners. Their offense is all back healthy, and Jimmy G is supposedly going to play (his health obviously being in question, but everyone else is healthy).

They lack some pass rush, sure 0- but on they're getting at least one CB back this week. Their D is still pretty injured, but I'm not a fan of how many people are burying them right now. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the game..

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9er scum are probably going to run halfass gameplans the rest of the schedule to ensure they get a good pick. Being in position to be able to move up will be worthwhile to help them ensure they find a QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're hurting for sure so lets put a nail in the coffin of their season Sunday night. I was talking to a couple coworkers who are lifelong whiner fans. After hearing about how great they were every week last year they both admit they hardly watch the games this year. Love these "faithful" :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care. Right now I am passionate about the greatness I see in Aaron Donald.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't like how many people are burying the Niners. Their offense is all back healthy, and Jimmy G is supposedly going to play (his health obviously being in question, but everyone else is healthy).

They lack some pass rush, sure 0- but on they're getting at least one CB back this week. Their D is still pretty injured, but I'm not a fan of how many people are burying them right now. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the game..
It's because the Niners suck dude. A "healthy" squad is still a terrible squad. All they have is Kittle and Mostert, their OL is horrible and their QBs are statues. Division games are tough but it would be an upset if we lose.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're hurting for sure so lets put a nail in the coffin of their season Sunday night. I was talking to a couple coworkers who are lifelong whiner fans. After hearing about how great they were every week last year they both admit they hardly watch the games this year. Love these "faithful" :D
Yeah a lot of them are like that. One of my daughters is still dating a fucking whiners fan. He was all smug and shit last year and into the team, not a peep from that MFer this year though.

Texted her earlier this week that it's 9er week and she'd better tell him not to watch the game. Her reply was that he didn't even know what their record was. Bastids.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's because the Niners suck dude. A "healthy" squad is still a terrible squad. All they have is Kittle and Mostert, their OL is horrible and their QBs are statues. Division games are tough but it would be an upset if we lose.
I fucking pray they open the game playing man/single high like they did vs the Dolphins. But they won't. They'll zone it up and the early game will be trying to hit them enough with the run game to loosen up the secondary.

Teams know Goff is the guy to fear in the Rams' offense.

dang

Legend
No looking ahead. No under estimating. Time to put together 60 minute games of efficient effective offense and python life-squeezing defense. As i said before unless the Rams can go 4-2 or better in their division they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. That mark starts this week!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah a lot of them are like that. One of my daughters is still dating a fucking whiners fan. He was all smug and shit last year and into the team, not a peep from that MFer this year though.

Texted her earlier this week that it's 9er week and she'd better tell him not to watch the game. Her reply was that he didn't even know what their record was. Bastids.
Last year on Niner's Week....
Your daughter and her boyfriend walk in as the game begins. You in a Rams #30 jersey and they are in Niner's jersey (She's in a Jimmy G jersey and he's in a Kittle jersey)
He walks up to you in your recliner and says, "You're in my spot."

You begin to slowly pull your Dirty Harry 44 Magnum revolver from the recliner holster.....

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year on Niner's Week....
Your daughter and her boyfriend walk in as the game begins. You in a Rams #30 jersey and they are in Niner's jersey (She's in a Jimmy G jersey and he's in a Kittle jersey)
He walks up to you in your recliner and says, "You're in my spot."

You begin to slowly pull your Dirty Harry 44 Magnum revolver from the recliner holster.....
I'd offer him my lap. :ROFLMAO: