Nike Promotional Concept - Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is funny to me is the guys they used for quotes in this video. Steven A. and Skip.....Not too sure what to make of that.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Skip and Stephen A are usually pretty tough on guys coming out. So I think it's a pretty good thing if all they have is praises for Tavon. But I must say they can get annoying when they start arguing and biting each others heads off lol

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Skip and Stephen A are usually pretty tough on guys coming out. So I think it's a pretty good thing if all they have is praises for Tavon. But I must say they can get annoying when they start arguing and biting each others heads off lol

This is true. But they still don't have the most repsected opinions in the industry.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stephen A knows his basketball though. He has some good sources.

Yeah he does, but nobody has sources like Broussard. That guy seems to know everyone but he doesn't drop names. He knows about trades early and never discloses how he knows. Smith loves to name drop and is a yapper, so he has the big time show while CB is quiet and low key. He reminds me a lot of Chris Mortenson whom I have huge respect for and always enjoy hearing.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yeah he does, but nobody has sources like Broussard. That guy seems to know everyone but he doesn't drop names. He knows about trades early and never discloses how he knows. Smith loves to name drop and is a yapper, so he has the big time show while CB is quiet and low key. He reminds me a lot of Chris Mortenson whom I have huge respect for and always enjoy hearing.

Meh, he's a loudmouth. Who really watches the NBA anyway?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
LOL I was wondering because he is pretty low key and I was thinking man if he thinks that guy is a loudmouth I dunno what he thinks abut most other guys.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The NBA is awesome! Definitely keeps the Top 10 interesting. It's my second love

Sure, it's fun for top 10 purposes. Big dunks are cool and all. But, the game itself is boring. It's all an opinion, though.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Thanks for the share. Nice, short video. Wouldn't be upset at all to start seeing it on TV.