Nickname for the DBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
Joyner, Johnson, Peters, and Talib are quite the formittable core. I think we should start to think of nicknames for the squad so Rams On Demand can take credit for it.

Just to start the brainstorming session I believe they should be called “Ground Control” because they have all the power in the skies at LAX. Corny, but come on that’s good. Anyone have another good idea?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As I mentioned in another thread, I think that the defense as a whole needs to be included. Donald, Brockers, and that D-line - along with whichever linebackers come in via free agency or the draft - deserve a nickname.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We could call them Jeff Fisher's offense . . . because we know no points are being scored while they're on the field.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
We should call our entire defense the 405 because you won't go anywhere for several hours.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4 ...downs and out
0.....points scored
5.....opposing QBR rating

Jamming you up

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
On twitter I saw:

The Chain Gang

I lol'd.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
69D55978-7688-4908-9897-36460281EAEA.jpeg