Nickell Robey-Coleman is telling Eagles everything he knows about Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That's what you're supposed to do when you join a new team.
Know what I mean Eric Weddle?
Seriously, on top of his lousy play he bragged about keeping secrets from the team...weddle was a huuugggeee disappointment.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That little bastid. He will be a bright spot for them because he knows our offense and won't be doing as much thinking. But as long as our line holds up it's not gonna matter.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was going to post this, but I was waaaaay late! Anyway, all is fair in love and war (except mustard gas).

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Is he telling anyone the NFL gave him the ok for that PI against the saints?

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
NRC: yea just put 5 guys on Aaron Donald. Don’t throw to Ramsey’s side bc Carson can’t handle that heat. I’ma get my ankles broke by Kupp. Then Woods is going to score off slants and fades bc our Ds suspect. Let’s just keep it in the point spread bc I got money on this game. Alright guys. Mediocre on 3. 1...2...3 MEDIOCRE!!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Oh NRC ...

source.gif

.. we'll always have New Orleans.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I doubt there's much he can tell them that isn't already on film.

This is pretty much it.
Unikely former players have any game changing info that could influence the game so much.
Only way is to do a Belichick and cheat.
However, there is an approach, it seems like Nrc is quite proud to boast about it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey, NRC... tell them all you want. And... IF you actually get lucky and “see a few things coming”...

Doesn‘t matter.

When THESE Rams impose their will on you... you will suffer a beat down!

tenor.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing I've heard rumblings about thus far this season is defenses can hear line calls and what is being said and are trying to put things together as the game goes on.

Wonder if that is going to be an area where some teams do far better than others.