Nickell Robey-Coleman is telling Eagles everything he knows about Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am rather happy with our two corners who have been taking snaps as the Nickel-Back post in the first gm. Hill & Williams tighten up their coverages after showing some looseness. Seemed that Troy Hill & Darious Williams shifted back & forth from #2 outside corner to Nickle often. Our #4 corner David Long did not get on the field for a snap with the defense. Neither did back up Nickel-Back rookie Terrell Burgess.

Sure appears that NRC has been running his mouth in Eagleland this week. I found three press articles on this. Thought I might share them with any who might be interested. I for one voice back in Jan/Feb that UFA NRC was overpaid & overhyped....guess I will see if I was wrong. Rams had paid for a Nickle corner NRC services over $5 million in 2018 & over $6 million in 2019. NRC signed for a little over $1 million with the Eagles.

So the Rams have a new DC & a new OC & a New ST coach. I wonder how much old news & old information NRC will be able to tell the Eagles? I do think that whoever runs out for a snap @ the Slot either Woods or Kupp that NRC will not have the type of day he is thinking. I just believe the Rams will win most of the battles ongoing in the Slot post this Sunday.

What do you think?

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
This is business as usual.
Of course he is sharing.
Offenses change all the time.
Still have to win matchups and stop it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's what you're supposed to do when you join a new team.
Know what I mean Eric Weddle?
Seriously though fuck him for that bullshit. This is the NFL and you decided to side with loyalty over your own fucking team. Glad he’s gone.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm sure his inside info is a "game changer". If he's going to cover Kupp one on one, I'm guessing it will be a long day for him.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
One Eagle knows the Rams’ (previous) tendencies.

Five Ram receivers (and Goff) know NRC’s tendencies.

I’ll take that trade off.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
So many players change teams every year.

If this was such an important aspect of the game it would be noticed with many other teams and games.

This just reflects poorly on him and earns him no friends with zero gain.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Good luck getting anything, scheme-wise. Our playbook isn't that WCO big play 11-personnel offense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt there's much he can tell them that isn't already on film.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Never as big a deal as it’s made out to be, if you know what someone’s going to do then you have the advantage but if they know you know then the info loses value. It gets easier to trick someone who thinks they know what’s coming.

Ram65

Legend
NRC was a great signing by the Rams. He made a lot of big plays. Considering he only got around 1 Mil to sign with the Eagles they got a great deal. I don't know why the Rams couldn't keep him for around that amount or even a little more.

It will be interesting to watch him try to cover Kupp. Rams could put Everett in the slot on occasion too. I don't think he gives much info that they Eagles haven't seen before on video.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
We'll see how he does Sunday, I'm afraid his head might be too far up his ass to make any impact though

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
NRC was a great signing by the Rams. He made a lot of big plays. Considering he only got around 1 Mil to sign with the Eagles they got a great deal. I don't know why the Rams couldn't keep him for around that amount or even a little more.

It will be interesting to watch him try to cover Kupp. Rams could put Everett in the slot on occasion too. I don't think he gives much info that they Eagles haven't seen before on video.
He was under contract for $4M plus.... So they had no choice.

After getting released he wasn't going to sign back here for $1M.

Also time to let your young guys step up and play.

Ram65

Legend
He was under contract for $4M plus.... So they had no choice.

After getting released he wasn't going to sign back here for $1M.

Also time to let your young guys step up and play.

The Rams didn't pick up his option which was high at around $4.5 Million. I wonder if they tried to get a lower price and NRC declined. It could be that they wanted to go for a younger player. I'm surprised he got such a low deal. Maybe, NRC thought he was worth much more than he got. Either way, the Eagles get a good deal and the Rams
play a younger guy with a longer future.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
they are going to need it. go rams