Nick Foles BLOWS up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
What in the name of GOD is going on with Nick Foles today?!?!?!?!? 7 TDs with a minute left in the 3rd quarter!!! Did I somehow stumble into a parallel universe where Nick Foles is Peyton Manning???

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
IKR!! Went and checked the scores of the games and saw that and was like wtf!!! If he stays in he could make it 8. unreal. Nick Foles gets 7 td's, Buc's beating Seattle, what is going on!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
22/28 for 406yds and 7 TD's... WHAT?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have been trying to tell people this for years. In the pantheon of QBs Foles stands alone.

:shifty:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hopefully he secures the starting job and Michael Vick never plays again.

A55VA6

Legend
One of the better performances of all time. Perfect 158.3 rating, ties record 7 td's, no ints, 400 yards. Wow, lol. Never saw that coming.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Matt Flynn has the most passing yards and touchdown passes in a game for Green Bay.

One game?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One of the better performances of all time. Perfect 158.3 rating, ties record 7 td's, no ints, 400 yards. Wow, lol. Never saw that coming.

Foles, and his style of play, is the future of the NFL. Forget last years darlings, Foles is going to be considered one of the all time greats before the end of the week.

:omg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have been trying to tell people this for years. In the pantheon of QBs Foles stands alone.

:shifty:
You, sir, are a savant.
Wait. Apparently we've established that already.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Matt Flynn has the most passing yards and touchdown passes in a game for Green Bay.

One game?

That's fair.

Still... a hell of a performance and who knows in that offense where this goes?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Loved this kid in college but he played in the same pac 12 conference as Barkley and Luck so he kinda got lost in the mix. Every time I saw him he impressed me, I can see him being a pretty good pro.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
IKR!! Went and checked the scores of the games and saw that and was like wtf!!! If he stays in he could make it 8. unreal. Nick Foles gets 7 td's, Buc's beating Seattle, what is going on!!!
human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together...mass hysteria!

I don't understand how Foles is able to throw for seven TD. Seriously? If that's not a clue that the world is ending, I don't know what is. Nothing against Foles or anything, but really only elite QB should be able to throw for that many TD, and I seriously doubt that Foles is an elite QB. I think it's more of an indictment of the Raiders