NHL Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Confidence is down some but I will be glued to the TV tonight.

I hope the Pens will be more aggressive and determined to get to and stay in the offensive zone.

Bonino's play making would be a bonus if he can go.

Sheary practiced on Crosby's line with Guentzel. His energy has been good over the last two games.

Gotta get 71 back on his game.

Let's go Pens!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Confidence is down some but I will be glued to the TV tonight.

I hope the Pens will be more aggressive and determined to get to and stay in the offensive zone.

Bonino's play making would be a bonus if he can go.

Sheary practiced on Crosby's line with Guentzel. His energy has been good over the last two games.

Gotta get 71 back on his game.

Let's go Pens!

WOW!!!

That's all I got, guys

Stanley will be in the house in Nashville Sunday night!

Let's Go Pens!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Holy shit!

GREAT bounce-back game for Murray, serving up the donuts!!!

Admittedly, I have been less than charitable in my assessments of Ron Hainsey. The man had one hell of a game last night. Yes, he scored a goal -- but I loved more how that particular sequence started (he escapes the "Malachi Crunch" unscathed):

NOW comes the tough part -- having to wait til Sunday night for Game 6.

GO PENS!!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can the PENS do it again tonight for a second straight year and hoist the cup on the home ice of their competition?

It will be a tough task IMO even after the shellacking they gave the Preds on Thursday. I'm sure Nashville, the city and the team will be ready with their A game and contend with everything they got to force this back to Pittsburgh for a game 7.

A part of me wants them to end it tonight and the other part of me would like to see the PENS do it in front of their home crowd but game sevens are a scary proposition.

So let's go PENS and stick a fork in that catfish and hoist the cup tonight!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
A part of me wants them to end it tonight and the other part of me would like to see the PENS do it in front of their home crowd but game sevens are a scary proposition.

So let's go PENS and stick a fork in that catfish and hoist the cup tonight!

Right there with you, man -- close the deal tonight, if they can.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Well isn't this thread so one sided? Where's the love for the saber toothed kitty? Go Predators!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_1352.GIF

Back to Back Baby!

GO PENS!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Parting shot:

For the second year in a row, the Conn Smythe Trophy winner is a head-scratcher. It has gone to Crosby both times -- and both times, there were more deserving recipients.

Last year -- it SHOULD have gone to Phil Kessel, who was the clear points leader in the 2016 playoffs

This year -- take your pick: Malkin led the playoffs in points, Guentzel led the playoffs in goals, the 2-headed Fleury/Murray racked up 5 shutouts (with Murray holding Nashville scoreless for the final 120 minutes of the Stanley Cup Final). If it was up to me, I would have split this year's Conn Smythe with Fleury and Murray: Fleury helped get the Pens past Columbus and Washington; Murray closed the deal against Ottawa and Nashville.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Well isn't this thread so one sided? Where's the love for the saber toothed kitty? Go Predators!

Congrats to the Predators and the city of Nashville

They gave the Penguins all they could handle. The pundits thought the Preds out played the Penguins.

Their D unit is second to none.

Outstanding team.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Hornqvist and Hagelin - how Swede it is!!!

GO PENS!!!

They were both great.

Hagelin had his best in the last, finally able to skate and dominate....was beating the Preds to the puck all night.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Parting shot:

For the second year in a row, the Conn Smythe Trophy winner is a head-scratcher. It has gone to Crosby both times -- and both times, there were more deserving recipients.

Last year -- it SHOULD have gone to Phil Kessel, who was the clear points leader in the 2016 playoffs

This year -- take your pick: Malkin led the playoffs in points, Guentzel led the playoffs in goals, the 2-headed Fleury/Murray racked up 5 shutouts (with Murray holding Nashville scoreless for the final 120 minutes of the Stanley Cup Final). If it was up to me, I would have split this year's Conn Smythe with Fleury and Murray: Fleury helped get the Pens past Columbus and Washington; Murray closed the deal against Ottawa and Nashville.

Can't argue a lot with that.....I had Malkin.

71 plays a very well rounded game. I watched him very closely and came away impressed with his defensive commitment. His offensive ability is obvious.

But Sidney Crosby brings it every time on ice and has to be accounted for.

His Game 5 won the Cup, IMO. He sets the tone.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Congrats to the Predators and the city of Nashville

They gave the Penguins all they could handle. The pundits thought the Preds out played the Penguins.

Their D unit is second to none.

Outstanding team.

Big Congrats to the Penguins and their fans! Back to back cups is quite the accomplishment. Enjoy this time!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Anyone going to pay attention to the Expansion draft and the NHL draft?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Anyone going to pay attention to the Expansion draft and the NHL draft?
I'm interested in both -- it's practically a foregone conclusion that Vegas will pluck Marc-Andre Fleury. Also interested to see which big names (with even bigger cap numbers) are left unprotected for the expansion draft.

For the standard entry draft, I'm most interested to see what Toronto will do. I'm thinking they'll take a Goalie in the first 2 rounds. With the youngsters like Matthews and Marner, and Babcock behind the bench, I think the Leafs are going to be SCARY good within 3 years. They put up a hell of a fight with the Caps in the first round of the playoffs this April.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'm interested in both -- it's practically a foregone conclusion that Vegas will pluck Marc-Andre Fleury. Also interested to see which big names (with even bigger cap numbers) are left unprotected for the expansion draft.

For the standard entry draft, I'm most interested to see what Toronto will do. I'm thinking they'll take a Goalie in the first 2 rounds. With the youngsters like Matthews and Marner, and Babcock behind the bench, I think the Leafs are going to be SCARY good within 3 years. They put up a hell of a fight with the Caps in the first round of the playoffs this April.

Agreed that Vegas will pick MAF, but Murray is a hell of a goalie for you guys as it is. I'm hoping that Vegas takes Jori Lehtera of the Blues. A nice guy, but way overpaid.

Also, the Blues have two firsts this year. I'm hoping that we trade Gunnarson for a third because we gave up ours to Edmonton for Yakupov. New Jersey seems like a good trade partner.

I also agree that Toronto is going to be scary good very soon. They get a number one defenseman to add with the other young forwards coming up (Timashov - whom I really wanted the Blues to take - and Kapanen being two of them), and they could challenge for Lord Stanley's Cup very soon.

Memento

Name
Jemma
So Perron went to Vegas in the Expansion Draft. And Tarasenko barely missed out on the Lady Byng in favor of Johnny fucking Hockey who dives more than a fucking submarine.