NFL +

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I’m curious to try it… do these guys not know about iPhones/iPads and screen mirroring?

It’s like they only have guys who worked in TokenRing giving them advice on platform rollout… smh
Nice... :woozy2: I been taking jabs at TokenRing since the 80's...!!!! LOL!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the biggest advantage to it is the all 22 film, because you can get gameday streams so easily online. They're irritating, but it's easily done been doing it a while now. Only reason I subscribed was for the all 22 and it being messed up made it like throwing money away. Granted it was nice to be able to watch all the old games too, but I didn't do much of that in a Super Bowl season so last year subscribers kind of got the shaft.

I don't know why they haven't mentioned that in their subscription. Maybe they're so incompetent that they don't realize it's a problem. Because had I seen that they fixed that I would have bought it already.
"On the $9.99 per month “Premium” version, a subscriber receives the aforementioned games and shows, along with access to full game replays across all devices, condensed game replays and coaches film."

Is the "coaches film" the all 22?

socalmab

UDFA
I’m curious to try it… do these guys not know about iPhones/iPads and screen mirroring?

It’s like they only have guys who worked in TokenRing giving them advice on platform rollout… smh
I am confused. If we sign up for this, we can watch this on our big screens? It is not limited to mobile devices is it?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Do you think that was a browser issue by chance? Chrome/Edge?
I don’t know. When the season started it wouldn’t work. It sucked because I used to wait and watch the games on GamePass after they aired. I had to find a new way to do it.

But I know it was working on Android based TVs. My brothers worked fine. That’s some first class incompetence imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
"On the $9.99 per month “Premium” version, a subscriber receives the aforementioned games and shows, along with access to full game replays across all devices, condensed game replays and coaches film."

The last version mixed the All 22. I wonder why they’d bother to have GamePass redone and then change it a year later.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I am confused. If we sign up for this, we can watch this on our big screens? It is not limited to mobile devices is it?

Not without using an App on your phone to send it to the big screen. (I did this often with other sources too, but I live up in the mountains and I can't tell you how many times I screamed the F word when the source died mid stream of a play.

I now only watch the games after they are over so the condensed game replays are gold and the price is the same as last year.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am also. I have been watching Gamepass for years with my AppleTV and Firestick.

Those both take the NFL app so maybe we will have to see. It would be very short sighted for them to not allow that to continue.

We have season tickets and get Gamepass for free each year. Lets see what happens but if they take it off my TV, I will contact my rep just to do my part. By what I read it seems like the main theme is the price hike. Other than that not much more of a change for me and my use.

My money is as long as you have the app on your device, you are good.

Edit: Looks like they are only limiting the Primetime games and local games to your tablet. That at this time has no use for me. I look at it as a price bump for those who have not cut the cable. Basic cable seems to always be enough.

Last edited:

socalmab

UDFA
Seems we can stream anywhere from looking at it, not limited to phone or tablet
nfl pass.png

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, still confused about what you can actually do with this... nothing says you can watch every game live... you get radio streams for every game but still all kinds of stipulations for watching any game live. I don't know why the NFL makes it so fucking hard to just have access to their games for a fee in this day and age. Think I'll stick to the VPN and international package for another year since that's straight forward and had no problem last couple of seasons and hope they have something easy and convenient that requires no hoops to jump through or fine print to read by 2023.

Quit making it complicating for me to give you my money NFL.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Just received this email from NFL.com regarding NFL +.

NFL

YOUR NFL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION WILL TRANSITION TO NFL+​

HI NFL FAN,​

We’re excited to inform you that NFL Game Pass has transitioned to NFL+. Your existing NFL Game Pass Annual subscription will automatically roll over to an NFL+ Premium Annual subscription with no additional action required from you.

NFL+ gives you access to all the features of NFL Game Pass and more, including full and condensed game replays, Coaches Film, live out-of-market Preseason games, live game audio, and live local and primetime Regular Season and Postseason games on your phone or tablet.

Visit our NFL+ Guide for more details.

The price of this product has decreased from $99.99 to $79.99. You will be billed $79.99 on August 1.​

sloramfan

Starter
hey lunchbox...

when i saw your post i went to my emai and saw i was switched monday...

im stoked because i pay for it every year but maybe watch two or three replays a year because they were no longer including all 22 which was my passion and a good reason i kept the subscription...

i literally was about to cancel my subscription due to no all 22...

happy ram fan here...

go rams

slo

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting, lowering the price by $20? Pretty smart marketing, hopefully whoever gets the Sunday Ticket pays heed

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Interesting, lowering the price by $20? Pretty smart marketing, hopefully whoever gets the Sunday Ticket pays heed
I just got mail telling me I’m getting the Ticket for free this season. DTV must be getting desperate to keep customers. Happy as hell no matter the motivation,

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes. It shows everything. Plus it has different views, like endzone cam where you can really see the lineman splits on run plays.

I would watch the runs in both views, it was magnificent. But if they don't fix the program they use it doesn't matter.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just got mail telling me I’m getting the Ticket for free this season. DTV must be getting desperate to keep customers. Happy as hell no matter the motivation,
Well it will keep the customers for the football season that's for sure, but once the season is over? What's the motivation for keeping DTV?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well it will keep the customers for the football season that's for sure, but once the season is over? What's the motivation for keeping DTV?
There isn't and they have to partner for HSD so in essence like Block Buster Video, they could be done.

fearsomefour

Legend
I just cut the Charter Spectrum cord last month after they raised the monthly cable bill to $150 for just tier 1 basic cable. I was wondering how I was going to watch the games. This couldn't come at a better time. I really didn't want to go to a sports bar every game.
The funny thing is you (meaning me) would spend more than $150 watching four games in a month at a sports bar.