NFL Worst Throws of All-Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well shit....i'm sure most of us will remember a few of these.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
That first clip was all Quick’s fault, IIRC.

Gotta go with Yapremian as the WOAT (worst of all time)

Psycho_X

Legend
That first clip was all Quick’s fault, IIRC.

Yep, Quick standing around with that clueless "what the fuck is going on" look on his face that he had often. Wish I could find the clip where he just stands there for what seemed like 10 seconds while the football sails to him and a db that should never get the better of someone Quick's size just kinda grabs it over his head. Think it was one of the debacles in the UK, maybe Patriots. Either way, happy he's gone.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watching Bradturd in Horns makes me puke. God those were painful years.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There was a "throw" made by Kyle Super Boller in the Dome up in STL that was an absolute abomination. I can't find a video showing it, but it's probably just as well. It turned into some kind of fucked up fumble turnover TD for the other team. It was completely self inflicted... nobody even was close to him, much less touched him. God awful.

@Ramrasta and I still talk about that shit to this day. We can laugh about it now... but it took years before we could.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Gotta go with Yapremian as the WOAT (worst of all time)
And it's not even close.

Yapremian's stubby little fingers couldn't even make it about a third of the way around the ball.

You should have heaved it and at least it would have gone forward.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had Cromwell not dropped the INT, Terry Bradshaw's gaffe woulda made the list fer sure!!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Clip 1 : the demise of Case Keenum
More like the cluelessness of Brian Quick.

Quick should have recognized he had single coverage which meant the ball should have been coming to him on a fly pattern.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi

Quick should have recognized he had single coverage which meant the ball should have been coming to him on a fly pattern.
I agree I see why he went to Appalachian state and not d1. That throw was one of the last for Case though

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

While I’m not going to argue about Quick, did you miss that it was Keenum’s FOURTH pick thrown that day? It all just adds up to a totally effed up system. We didn’t have great players but it’s hard to estimate how bad that offense made them ALL look.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Bradford
Keenum
Foles
Goff

They all had something in common and we should all hope the trend continues;

They sucked under Jeff Fisher and every one of them looked much better after they left Fisher.

It's not a coincidence folks.

fearsomefour

Legend
Half these passes are just miscommunication. Keenum, Odonnel in the Super Bowl...
so it goes.

fearsomefour

Legend
The worst part about the Keenum clip was that was a completely winnable game.
Seeing Spags happy makes me want to punch Santa Claus.

tempests

Hall of Fame
There was a "throw" made by Kyle Super Boller in the Dome up in STL that was an absolute abomination. I can't find a video showing it, but it's probably just as well. It turned into some kind of freaked up fumble turnover TD for the other team. It was completely self inflicted... nobody even was close to him, much less touched him. God awful.

@Ramrasta and I still talk about that crap to this day. We can laugh about it now... but it took years before we could.

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=/video...000d5d8134e6ee/Jared-Allen-fumble-recovery-TD