NFL Win Totals - aka I must be a homer...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I thinl 8 1/2 wins is off by 1 - 1 1/ 2 games.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I see 11 wins in all fairness. However, neither 10 or 12 would surprise me at all.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Those who bet the over on predicted Ram wins last year won their bets.

Barring injuries... the same should happen again this year.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
With the new line, and identity discovered last season, and an entire draft still to happen, I’m taking the over. Anything short of 12 will surprise me.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
11 wins IMO. Our roster will be improved from last year, but the same is true for many of our opponents - Arizona, Green Bay with all those young players, Vikings, Jets, heck the Bears might end up the most improved team in the league in 2024-25 if Caleb Williams pans out. Losing Donald obviously hurts. I think the Rams will have another strong season. Not so sure we are a sneaky Super Bowl pick post AD99 though, which I was previously thinking.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don't know how many wins.....I'd think between 11 and 14. I do feel pretty good about a playoff berth and possibly a division title. Health is so freaking important, both for the Rams and the opponents on our schedule. Beat up, missing key guys and we could lose to a shit team. Opponent beat up, missing key guys and we could win a game few gave us a chance to win....though I don't expect many of those are on our schedule. Good health with this talent = Very good things. I'd like to see 13 or 14 wins....who wouldn't.....but I will be happily satisfied with a nice improvement over 2023.