NFL will look at making QBs safer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Make holding legal and problem solved.

Anyone who thinks is game is being sissified or feminized or becoming soft I will say this. Go tell that to the guys playing, they'll slap you across the face.
lol. That made me remember of this incident with John Stossel. You're right, some of them would jack you up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Make holding legal and problem solved.

Anyone who thinks is game is being sissified or feminized or becoming soft I will say this. Go tell that to the guys playing, they'll slap you across the face.

Exactly. And those purses hurt I can tell yuh.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lol. That made me remember of this incident with John Stossel. You're right, some of them would jack you up.

Man - That dude wound up from the bottom of his steroid laced panties for those slaps.

jap

Legend
That should work for about 11 minutes until you get your first class-action suit.
People think it's Goodell who's ruining the game; but in fact, it's the lawyers.

Isn't Goodell a (ex-)lawyer?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Isn't Goodell a (ex-)lawyer?
Probably is,that's the conundrum of the current legal environment,you need one to protect you from the rest,but it's not just the game they are ruining it's the whole damned country.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sure it is. It's like a soap opera. But the point that dude was making is, all the hits and slams are real.
Real but choreographed ,the falls they take are broken by technique just like judo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Real but choreographed ,the falls they take are broken by technique just like judo.
You mean the trampoline they play on doesn't help? Me thinks that is more important than their "technique". Now those chairs to the face? That shit is REAL. And the eye gouges? Fuhgettaboutit.