NFL Wild Card Weekend Lineup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Saints don't have the big whistle head guy in the stands this year, so maybe there's a chance? Unless they're one of the places allowing limited capacity.

https://sports.nbcsports.com/2021/01/07/which-nfl-stadiums-teams-will-allow-fans-at-games-during-wild-card-weekend/

Wild Card Weekend NFL Stadium Capacity
Saturday, January 9
(7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Buffalo Bills – Bills Stadium

(6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Seattle Seahawks – Lumen Field
  • The Seahawks will not allow spectators to attend Saturday’s game.
(5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (4) Washington Football Team – FedExField
Sunday, January 10
(5) Baltimore Ravens at (4) Tennessee Titans – Nissan Stadium

• The Titans will have fans at Sunday’s game, although they have not disclosed a number the team allowed spectators at 21% of the stadium’s capacity during the regular season.
(7) Chicago Bears at (2) New Orleans Saints – Mercedes-Benz Superdome
  • The Saints are expected to allow up to 3,000 fans to attend Sunday’s game.
(6) Cleveland Browns at (3) Pittsburgh Steelers – Heinz Field
Hopefully he's not one of the 3,000. If he indeed brings a whistle into the stadium I don't understand how they let him get away with it????
1610109169517.png

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
No blue font. Am I wrong? Maybe. No one will admit that today is all about glamor and fame. She was gorgeous prior, now she had a weird makeover and is fake. JMO. I've pulled more hot chicks than Wilt Chamberlain. All had natural beauty and I never had to replace my sheets because of makeup residues. She ain't all that now yet flaunts it as such now. Her dialogue sucks as well now. Again JMO

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Btw there is absolutely nothing worthy of Rams Seahawks pregame stuff. I checked YouTube. They just talk pure nonsense. Wtf happened? I know I'm definitely avoiding the Fox pregame on Saturday. I'll tune in exactly 3 minutes before kick off.