NFL To Allow Cheerleaders To Visit Fans In Their Seats During Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How about having them visit fans AFTER the game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Smacks of "He Hate Me" football. Now getting to go down on the field would be cool but a visit from a cheerleader with 50K people watching????? Hmmmm, sounds like trouble. How bout getting to stand by the tunnel as team comes out? Now that would be cool as hell!

I tell you the "experience" I would pay for, calling a single play.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, RamzFanz overrides Schotty's third pass play on 3rd and inches and calls a Zack Stacey run behind Robinson for the TD and the win!"

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

"Ladies and Gentlemen, RamzFanz overrides Schotty's third pass play on 3rd and inches and calls a Zack Stacey run behind Robinson for the TD and the win!"

And Schotty's all like, "I was just trying to confuse the defense."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Make one an express lane for beer and the pisser and I'm in.

Better yet, the cheerleader can bring my beer.

Better yet, this one:

beth-rams-cheerleader.jpg

Let's flip for her...

jjab360

Legend

They should have fans vote for and/or call plays at the Pro Bowl. Not like it really matters anyway.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
They'll have a guard or two with them. It's not like they'll be roaming by themselves.

bluecoconuts

Legend

1. Buy single play for opposing team
2. Bet all your money on the rams to win
3. Call awful play to lose the game
4. Collect and repeat

jjab360

Legend
I know there's been a lot of jokes, but I'm wondering visit our seats and do what exactly? A special cheer? Awkward meet n' greet? Free hugs and a selfie? Interesting idea, don't know how the execution would work, though..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They should have fans vote for and/or call plays at the Pro Bowl. Not like it really matters anyway.
Actually, that's a hell of an idea. I like it. Might make at least SOME fun out of the "game". Actually, I will say that I watched the ProBowl for the first time since Bulger won the MVP / let the QB throw uncontested award. There was some decent play this year. Now put it after the SB again and leave it there. Then we could call naked bootlegs for Kaperdick all game and make sure Quinn knows the play.