NFL Sack Record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Wow - I thought I lived a long way away down here in Florida! I feel a lot closer to the Rams now!

I'm lucky in that I've never lived closer, and over the last few years with the improved broadband quality and live streaming it's a lot easier to follow.

As for the question we should at the very least set the franchise record (58).

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll hopefully be going to my first game in St Louis this year though (MNF) only took me 10 years.

Man, MNF and 3:15 CT games are a few games that are out of the question, for me, because I get up very early to tear down engines.

I really hope you get to go because you can rewatch the game on NFL Rewind, you can never be at the game, again.

I hope you can get to go, man! Best wishes to you! Being at the game is on another level, no doubt.

We are a tremendously better team than the last time I saw the Rams live, 2010 vs Chiefs. I'll be at Arrowhead this time, too. *family

SierraRam

Recreational User
As for the question we should at the very least set the franchise record (58).[/QUOTE]

I think our total will be somewhere between 58 & the NFL record. Our DT's, particularly Donald, are the keys. We missed a lot of sacks when QB's stepped up in the pocket, now that option nay be gone on most plays. AD will get 6-10 sacks himself; will the DT's cause 10 more? Possible

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
I guarantee there will be games this year that our D explodes for 5+ sacks. Imagine absolutely demoralizing a teams Oline like the Saints/Colts games last year, being up double digits, and Greg Williams dialing up pressure on every play. Oh man there are going to be games when the other teams offense will cave before the start of the 4th quarter. If the offense can get rolling, this season is going to be a defensive fans nirvana. Is it September yet????
HIT SOMEBODY!