NFL Players React to Rams Beating Cardinals - WILD CARD | Heart Attack Version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to the Old Geezer club, @CoachAllred. with @Merlin and myself.....Make sure you get your Ensure by the case! Bingo up in here on Weds......

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No idea. Figured it was some offshoot of 0/10 type comments.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hey @CoachAllred did they have the game on in the operating theatre?

No it happened Sunday. I was able to watch the whole operating procedure on TV, which was awesome.
But yea I was able to watch the game Monday night from my hospital bed. Again Awesome!!!

Last edited:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all , for the kind words and responses!!
One of the best things about ROD is the Family feeling you get here.
We're all one Big Ramily and I am truly grateful to be a part of this place I call Home.

Go Rams!!!

Edit. @Loyal LMAO. you cracked me up with the blue font remark bro. Thanks I needed that laugh :beer2: :laugh4:

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Glad you back to 100 ram bro. Your posts make this community one of the reasons for me keep coming back daily.

Cheers bro

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to the Old Geezer club, @CoachAllred. with @Merlin and myself.....Make sure you get your Ensure by the case! Bingo up in here on Weds......
Count me in the club! Roman Gabriel was my idol. But I have to run... those damn kids are on my lawn again.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Looking at all those posts it sure seems the NFL players think highly of OBJ.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm glad you made it through the ordeal @CoachAllred. Life threatening health issues are no joke, and even less fun. I hope you were able to catch the Cards beat down live. Anytime I was in the hospital and tried to watch a night game I ended falling asleep. Laying down, being sick, anesthesia, etc,... Its not conducive to staying awake late:weary:.