OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The days of Leonard Little are long gone. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t to some jail time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The days of Leonard Little are long gone. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t to some jail time.
What they're saying it is, dui resulting in a death is a felony with 2-20 years prison time in Nevada.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It was a felony when Leonard Little did it, too.

The law just had more leeway for ball players and famous people back then.

It’s better now, but not remotely perfect.

It’s not like he was in 1970s Phoenix where getting a cab might have been harder… he’s in 2021 Las Vegas with umpteen ways to get home. There’s just no excuse.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to defend the guy, but I hope they actually tested him. "Signs of impairment" after a massive car crash sounds really subjective. Also, not testing would help him get out of it and I don't want that either.
Yes you get tested in the state of Nevada and I'm pretty sure everywhere.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Twenty some years ago....
I meant the second one, so 17 years ago. Every suspected DUI should have been breathalyzed in 2004 when that happened, but that cop decided not to.

Still, people are people. There's a lot of shit that should be not happening in 2021, but humans are humans. As a less serious example, the Rams' sound issues with interviews after games. Other teams have it figured out but our guys apparently don't care.

The rules may be in place but the rules require a person to follow them. I'm just saying I hope it was actually done so everything can proceed as it should. We've seen BAC reported for other incidents before, but nothing on this one. It doesn't say they tested him, it says he showed signs of impairment. They absolutely should be testing every damn body, especially in 2021 in Las Vegas, but you never know when some dipshit decides to skip a step.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Rodgers is out for a positive COVID Test vs the Chefs.....per the Pat McAfee Show

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I meant the second one, so 17 years ago. Every suspected DUI should have been breathalyzed in 2004 when that happened, but that cop decided not to.

Still, people are people. There's a lot of shit that should be not happening in 2021, but humans are humans. As a less serious example, the Rams' sound issues with interviews after games. Other teams have it figured out but our guys apparently don't care.

The rules may be in place but the rules require a person to follow them. I'm just saying I hope it was actually done so everything can proceed as it should. We've seen BAC reported for other incidents before, but nothing on this one. It doesn't say they tested him, it says he showed signs of impairment. They absolutely should be testing every damn body, especially in 2021 in Las Vegas, but you never know when some dipshit decides to skip a step.
Ruggs BAC was .161 and was reportedly traveling more than 150.. and had a gun in his car.

Good guy.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ruggs BAC was .161 and was reportedly traveling more than 150.. and had a gun in his car.

Good guy.
Wow, if that's all true fuck that guy and have fun in prison for the next few decades.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don't want to defend the guy, but I hope they actually tested him. "Signs of impairment" after a massive car crash sounds really subjective. Also, not testing would help him get out of it and I don't want that either.
If he wasn't tested, that police department should get the shit sued outta them by the family. Any accident possibly involving alcohol typically leads to the police sending their lab person to the hospital to get a blood sample. Not saying this is the case, just hoping it's not.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If he wasn't tested, that police department should get the shit sued outta them by the family. Any accident possibly involving alcohol typically leads to the police sending their lab person to the hospital to get a blood sample. Not saying this is the case, just hoping it's not.

He was taken to the hospital after the accident. Nevada has very strict DUI punishments when it results in a fatality. No doubt his blood was taken when they had him in the hospital. Other states aren't as stringent... but unless he had someone on the take in the police department and the hospital... they took his blood when he was there.