OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fat is funny. But it also provides a layer of protection as well. Muscles hitting muscle/etc. creates way more combustion than muscles hitting some fat. Back in the day guys would have some fat and it created some cushion. Of corse it also comes with less speed, power, etc.
Interesting. I never thought of it that way.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Read a lot of medical "experts" talking about them with regards to the NFL a year or two ago. They talk about how the players are all bigger stronger faster and they're body fat is very low for the most part. They in a long drawn out hypothesis think these tendon injuries are a result of less body fat putting more stress on the tendons as they push their bodies.
It makes sense. I didn't say understand what you meant u til I read Rams Ts post.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That means he's missing the game against the Cards
Yes that stinks but we just need to handle our own business. I still think it would be funny if they win next week and Dallas has to host them in the 1st round of the playoffs