NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MizzOU

UDFA
The receivers seriously dropped off after the third round. If they draft a receiver now it is just too little too late and more ammo for the "we shouldn't draft late round receivers" crowd.

Thing that pisses me off is they had both Jordan Matthews and Donte Moncrief.

crazyhorns

Rookie
The receivers seriously dropped off after the third round. If they draft a receiver now it is just too little too late and more ammo for the "we shouldn't draft late round receivers" crowd.

Thing that pisses me off is they had both Jordan Matthews and Donte Moncrief.

I Like Matthews but he most likely would not have made any contributions this year. We need help in the secondary.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF no brandon coleman?

Helllll no. Never have liked Coleman. Big WR that plays small. He's soft, he loafs around, and I don't see much in his game that makes me believe he'll be successful. He's fast for his size...that's about it.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Damn whiners are up again. How many damn picks do they have. Who cares they will have to cut most of them.

MizzOU

UDFA
I Like Matthews but he most likely would not have made any contributions this year. We need help in the secondary.
I really disagree think he would have pushed Quick immediately. Moncrief is a little similar to Givens, granted.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Helllll no. Never have liked Coleman. Big WR that plays small. He's soft, he loafs around, and I don't see much in his game that makes me believe he'll be successful. He's fast for his size...that's about it.

wtf, double post.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
WR pick does nothing for me at this point. Jrry, I think, likes Brett Smith ? from Montana? Is he worth a pick at this point?