NFL Draft Discussion: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
crazyhorns looking for clarification:
Then I guess I do not understand your point here?
It's in response to this:
CoachO: why is it such a shock that they actually like McLeod or Davis? These are BOTH young and promising players, who were strapped with a failed DC last year in Walton.
Rabid Ram: Agreed for some reason or another some have lost the development concept and if players don't immediately perform to their expectations it's time to cut them and draft or sign new blood. Instant gratification is now the name of the game it seems coach0

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I guess McLeod or Davis is our FS next season. Hard to justify a 6th rounder to start. You could maybe see a 4th rounder, but not now.

I wouldn't be surprised if we trade up into the 5th round though.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'd like to see us take Aj or arron to develop Hill is a good stop gap but If Sam doesn't work out or get injured long term I'd rather have one of these 2developing in the background

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I guess McLeod or Davis is our FS next season. Hard to justify a 6th rounder to start. You could maybe see a 4th rounder, but not now.

I wouldn't be surprised if we trade up into the 5th round though.

Strongly hoping we do. Davis and McLeod are not the solution if you ask me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Strongly hoping we do. Davis and McLeod are not the solution if you ask me.

This regime knows what they are doing, and Williams especially knows what he is doing when it comes to defense..We should be fine no matter what happens.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't see a future star QB left in this draft. I think they just go this year with Hill as backup and see whats available next year. Be little bit till their next pick unless they trade up.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Just saw ozzie from Baltimore talking to a draftee. Cool guy.
Saw El way earlier talking to a draftee. Kind of an ass. A bit surprised by it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jaguars got Telvin Smith. I think they might be in the playoff hunt, as funny as it is to say. Telvin is a major steal, and they've added an amazing amount of talent.

crazyhorns

Rookie
I don't see a future star QB left in this draft. I think they just go this year with Hill as backup and see whats available next year. Be little bit till their next pick unless they trade up.

I like Murray. I believe he could become a starter in this league. the rest I have little confidence in other than the LSU QB.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Both Aj and Aaron would fit for fishers ball control offense

crazyhorns

Rookie
Jaguars got Telvin Smith. I think they might be in the playoff hunt, as funny as it is to say. Telvin is a major steal, and they've added an amazing amount of talent.

I think that the Jags have had the best draft choices thus far.