nfl.com reports Rams as number one landing for Sanchez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Keep in mind Sanchez was pulled for poor play and his backup, Kellen Clemens, put up kinda similar numbers. The dropoff wasn't huge.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I prefer Hill. I would have taken Fitzs or kept Clemens. But it's getting down to nut cutting time on this. He might be the best option out there. Yeah we will draft a guy. but can that draftee play next year if needed? Who knows even game one if Sam has a set back? It's a running offense, Sanchez has handled that in the past.
Any QB we sign that hasn't been in this scheme needs to signed soon so he can get a playbook. Waiting to June to get a backup is irresponsible.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see him both as an effective backup (better than Clemons in that he knows the system and has applied it in more high pressure games) and serving as a nice little fire under Bradford's behind to perform to his full potential. It's really all about how much he wants at this point.

Exactly! Sanchez is in no position to ask for a ton of money. He will settle for what he can get and like it. I would rather have Hill also, but is sounds like he may remain in Detroit....which boggles the mind. Why would anyone want to remain in Detroit? I mean the City more than the Team...