NFL addresses troubling rumors about upcoming game in Brazil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Tano

Legend
Fruit flies are 60% genetically similar to humans.
So no it's not a high %
jeff goldblum GIF by foxhorror

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Aren't those countries the ones that sell all of those Niner Super Bowl jerseys from victories in the 2000's?
I had read somewhere a few years ago (how’s that for vague?!) that the jerseys, hats, etc. that are preprinted for sports title games and then the team loses, are shipped to impoverished countries as clothing donations. That’s why you don’t see them out on the street.

I’m not trying to get political, just humorous, when I say, “ just think of all those third world countries walking around in 9er gear that say, ‘champions’.”

There’s gotta be a joke in there somewhere.
Maybe it’s how the 9ers are building an international fanbase.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I had read somewhere a few years ago (how’s that for vague?!) that the jerseys, hats, etc. that are preprinted for sports title games and then the team loses, are shipped to impoverished countries as clothing donations. That’s why you don’t see them out on the street.

I’m not trying to get political, just humorous, when I say, “ just think of all those third world countries walking around in 9er gear that say, ‘champions’.”

There’s gotta be a joke in there somewhere.
Maybe it’s how the 9ers are building an international fanbase.
It's true. I had a friend that covered central America as a head hunter. He was at a village in Panama when they were handing out shirts from a SB loser that said champions on them. I don't recall which team they were though.

swmizzou83

Starter
Can you imagine the international shit storm if an NFL team was taken hostage in a foreign country?

Tano

Legend
Can you imagine the international shit storm if an NFL team was taken hostage in a foreign country?
The first thought that came to my mind when I read this is that I wouldn't mind if it was the 49ers

I really should not have those thoughts