NFC WEST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
In the Super bowl winning season, we lost to the cards in our first game and got smashed. Then we beat them later in the season and destroyed them in the playoffs. The Cards went like 11-0 and we were 7-4 and still won the division.

The good’ol dayz. Hopefully this team responds and shows better the second time they meet. That said, it seemed like we were playing with 4 offensive linemen that game.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Some won't see it now Kyren and Corum are going to take over. That's my confidence. Play action Stafford MO will happen. I'll own up if I'm wrong. Better than any LA Rams writer.
McVay doesn't run the ball. Wish he would, but he just won't.

dang

Legend
Just win the current game and repeat next week. Players should be returning the next few weeks and anything is possible if the OL is healthier.
I agree. One week at a time but with an eye of tweaking both sides of the ball. Start with something anything different at ILB!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seriously. Has anyone ever seen reckless and so Ram in the same room.... At the same time?

InquiringMinds-1920x1080-1.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Just win the current game and repeat next week. Players should be returning the next few weeks and anything is possible if the OL is healthier.
Our o-line was the difference in winning or losing versus the Raiders, IMO.
The two rookies starters graded higher than or regular starters.
Dedich will have a whole week to work with the starters and that should improve everybody's confidence and maybe we can get a better game out of Stafford.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We are definitely still in it! Though it will be tough. The Rams will probably need to win the division to get a playoff spot. Tough, but doable.

It's a long season. I do think this roster could go on a run when healthy, particularly as the defence should keep improving.

Winning just one of those close games vs Detroit, Chicago, and Green Bay would have been so huge.

If we somehow beat the Vikings this team will be absolutely amped and could really go on a tear, but they are young, need to not get too high or too low. Stafford is due to have an incredible game where he can basically steal a W. He almost did it vs. Detroit. We need that now. What better time than TNF vs. the Vikings? We're paying him like the elite QB he is to do that. He has not had much to work with lately but, simultaneously, has been far below standard for a few weeks in a row.