NFC WEST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They screwed up and waited on us. The whole division is 2-3 the last five games. Now we go!!!!!!!!!

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I believe in this thread yet common sense is not so common. However the 2023 fortune cookie displayed a different result. In turn we loved it. It can and will happen once again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just win the current game and repeat next week. Players should be returning the next few weeks and anything is possible if the OL is healthier.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I also wanted to the Chargers seal it, 5 FGs from Dicker while amazing ain't gonna WIN games. Cardinals so far have tenacity. They blew us out.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I know yet they have an exciting 3-4 hybrid defense under Gannon. Connor at RB is forgotten yet kills it. They owned last night regardless SuperStar QB Herbert 350 plus passing right? 15 total points and rumors were that we're trading the STUD Stafford. Ahhh got it. Herbert ain't it just like Lawrence. Comparable QBs.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
42-10 stung hard. Has that ever happened, ever?

In the Super bowl winning season, we lost to the cards in our first game and got smashed. Then we beat them later in the season and destroyed them in the playoffs. The Cards went like 11-0 and we were 7-4 and still won the division.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I remember bro yet it wasn't that score. The final score matters and current record, right? Seacocks and Cards are running this shit right now I til Thursday night. :) Some team is gonna take a run over.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Some won't see it now Kyren and Corum are going to take over. That's my confidence. Play action Stafford MO will happen. I'll own up if I'm wrong. Better than any LA Rams writer.