NFC West Ratings - Madden 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Kind of bullshit we're rated the same as the 49ers, but the roster on the game has a few players on the 49ers that aren't there anymore ( like aldon smith) so after the update we shouldn't be tied with those meat suckers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

image.img.jpg

Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings concludes its division previews with the NFC West.

Can the Seahawks become the first team since the 1990-93 Buffalo Bills to reach three consecutive Super Bowls? The decline of their biggest rivals helps their chances.

image.img.jpg

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (TEAM 91 OVR)

The Seahawks suffered heartbreak in the Super Bowl, but are still loaded. QB Russell Wilson (89 OVR) and HB Marshawn Lynch (96 OVR) will welcome new TE Jimmy Graham (95 OVR). The #3 WR spot may go to Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews (74 OVR). There are some questions on the offensive line, as C Lemuel Jeanpierre (72 OVR) must replace Pro Bowl Center Max Unger.

New addition CB Cary Williams (82 OVR) will start opposite CB Richard Sherman (97 OVR). The excellent safeties return with FS Earl Thomas III (95 OVR) and SS Kam Chancellor (94 OVR).

image_0.img.jpg

ARIZONA CARDINALS (TEAM 82 OVR)

The Cardinals were sitting at 11-3 and atop the NFC when injuries took their toll. If QB Carson Palmer (83 OVR) is healthy, Arizona will be tough again. WRs Larry Fitzgerald (87 OVR) and Michael Floyd (83) are a standout receiving duo, and new LG Mike Iupati (88 OVR) joins LT Jared Veldheer (90 OVR) to form a dominant left side of Arizona’s offensive line.

In the secondary, CB Patrick Peterson (89 OVR), FS Tyrann Mathieu (83 OVR), and SS Deone Bucannon (77 OVR) continue to play well. Excellent LE Calais Campbell (95 OVR) is the defensive line star, but Arizona may miss the departed Darnell Dockett.

image_1.img.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (TEAM 78 OVR)

The 49ers weathered a storm of change in the offseason, but they retained a few quality players to continue onward. The play of QB Colin Kaepernick (81 OVR) will determine whether or not San Francisco remains a contender in the NFC West. The Niners let veteran Frank Gore go in free agency, but have an impressive replacement in HB Carlos Hyde (77 OVR). New addition Torrey Smith (86 OVR) joins Anquan Boldin (88 OVR) as the WR starters, and TE Vernon Davis (84 OVR) returns.

MLB NaVorro Bowman (93 OVR), SS Antoine Bethea (91 OVR), and ROLB Aldon Smith (89 OVR) are the lynchpins of a defense that lost standouts Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, and Chris Borland to retirement. Youngster Aaron Lynch (79 OVR) will probably get the start over Ahmad Brooks (80 OVR) at LOLB.

image_2.img.jpg

ST. LOUIS RAMS (TEAM 78 OVR)

The Rams may not make the playoffs in a crowded NFC West, but they will be a tough out. The arrival of QB Nick Foles (78 OVR) is an intriguing storyline, and he’ll quickly become acquainted with TE Jared Cook (84 OVR) and WR Kenny Britt (82 OVR). The Rams have a pair of capable running backs in rookie Todd Gurley (80 OVR) and Tre Mason (79 OVR).

The defensive line is the strength of this team, starting with RE Robert Quinn (94 OVR) and Defensive Rookie of the Year Aaron Donald (92 OVR). DT Nick Fairley (86 OVR) is a quality new addition. William Hayes (86 OVR) and Chris Long (84 OVR) will alternate at LE.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Kind of bullcrap we're rated the same as the 49ers, but the roster on the game has a few players on the 49ers that aren't there anymore ( like aldon smith) so after the update we shouldn't be tied with those meat suckers.

Don't worry after we beat Seattle week 1 and the Redskins week 2 the rating will go up to 84 :sneaky:(y):cheers:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I saw this too, our offensive line must be ranked a collective 60 to bring down the overall rating. I don't get why SF is ranked so high.

bskrilla

Starter
William Hayes is rated higher than Chris Long? I love Will, but I find that hard to believe.

iced

Just a yearly reminder of why I don't buy madden - their ratings are garbage

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Overall Ratings for the Rams players... some I really don't agree with:

Johnny Hekker 93
Robert Quinn 93
Aaron Donald 92
Nick Fairley 86
William Hayes 86
Jared Cook 84
Chris Long 84
Rodger Saffold 83
Kenny Britt 82
T.J. McDonald 82
Akeem Ayers 81
Janoris Jenkins 81
Alec Ogletree 81
Greg Zuerlein 81
Michael Brockers 80
Todd Gurley 80
E.J. Gaines 79
Cory Harkey 79
James Laurinaitis 79
Tre Mason 79
Rodney McLeod 79
Brian Quick 79
Mark Barron 78
Nick Foles 78
Lance Kendricks 78
Lamarcus Joyner 77
Garrett Reynolds 77
Stedman Bailey 76
Jo-Lonn Dunbar 76
Tavon Austin 75
Trumaine Johnson 75
Barrett Jones 74
Greg Robinson 74
Eugene Sims 74
Benny Cunningham 73
Austin Davis 73
Brad Smelley 73
Tim Barnes 72
Case Keenum 72
Brandon Washington 72
Damian Williams 72
Rob Havenstein 70
Justice Cunningham 69
Sean Mannion 69
Brandon McGee 69
Trey Watts 69
Doug Worthington 69
Cody Davis 68
Chris Givens 68
Chase Reynolds 68
Alex Bayer 67
Malcolm Brown 67
Isaiah Pead 67
Maurice Alexander 66
Andrew Donnal 66
Jamon Brown 65
Christian Bryant 65
Marshall McFadden 64
Marcus Roberson 64
Ethan Westbrooks 64
Cody Wichmann 64
Steven Baker 63
Bryce Hager 63
Demetrius Rhaney 63
Korey Toomer 63
Martin Ifedi 62
Louis Trinca-Pasat 62
Devon Wylie 62
Daren Bates 60
Jake McQuaide 51

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Madden freaking hates JL55. Always has.
Yeah.. I don't get it. I think he should be mid 80's. I understand he's not a physical freak or dominant at something.. but he's all around a very solid and smart player. But based on ratings, he's no better than guys like Gaines, McLeod, Barron? Just doesn't make sense.

And Joyner up at 77 puzzles me. He's more like a 70. And Greg Robinson and Barrett Jones are equal? lol wtf. So many bad ratings. Others are pretty spot on.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah.. I don't get it. I think he should be mid 80's. I understand he's not a physical freak or dominant at something.. but he's all around a very solid and smart player. But based on ratings, he's no better than guys like Gaines, McLeod, Barron? Just doesn't make sense.

And Joyner up at 77 puzzles me. He's more like a 70. And Greg Robinson and Barrett Jones are equal? lol wtf. So many bad ratings. Others are pretty spot on.
Yeah it's frustrating. He puts up the numbers every year. He should be at least 88-90 every year. I was super surprised at Joyners rating. Especially being ahead of Trumaine. I miss seeing our top ten guys at all high 90's lol

BD-TomCat

Rookie
gonna love using them in my online league. hager comes in with 86spd. sorry james but he will start over you

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Overall Ratings for the Rams players... some I really don't agree with:

Johnny Hekker 93
Robert Quinn 93
Aaron Donald 92
Nick Fairley 86
William Hayes 86
Jared Cook 84
Chris Long 84
Rodger Saffold 83
Kenny Britt 82
T.J. McDonald 82
Akeem Ayers 81
Janoris Jenkins 81
Alec Ogletree 81
Greg Zuerlein 81
Michael Brockers 80
Todd Gurley 80
E.J. Gaines 79
Cory Harkey 79
James Laurinaitis 79
Tre Mason 79
Rodney McLeod 79
Brian Quick 79
Mark Barron 78
Nick Foles 78
Lance Kendricks 78
Lamarcus Joyner 77
Garrett Reynolds 77
Stedman Bailey 76
Jo-Lonn Dunbar 76
Tavon Austin 75
Trumaine Johnson 75
Barrett Jones 74
Greg Robinson 74
Eugene Sims 74
Benny Cunningham 73
Austin Davis 73
Brad Smelley 73
Tim Barnes 72
Case Keenum 72
Brandon Washington 72
Damian Williams 72
Rob Havenstein 70
Justice Cunningham 69
Sean Mannion 69
Brandon McGee 69
Trey Watts 69
Doug Worthington 69
Cody Davis 68
Chris Givens 68
Chase Reynolds 68
Alex Bayer 67
Malcolm Brown 67
Isaiah Pead 67
Maurice Alexander 66
Andrew Donnal 66
Jamon Brown 65
Christian Bryant 65
Marshall McFadden 64
Marcus Roberson 64
Ethan Westbrooks 64
Cody Wichmann 64
Steven Baker 63
Bryce Hager 63
Demetrius Rhaney 63
Korey Toomer 63
Martin Ifedi 62
Louis Trinca-Pasat 62
Devon Wylie 62
Daren Bates 60
Jake McQuaide 51

Madden updates the roster overalls every week based on the season they are having, with that said why the hell are they lower than the official roster ratings right now on 15? That's dumb as hell. So they literally got worse during the off season than they were when they finished last year EA?