NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
And the home crowd goes wild.....

Ugh... something like that...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Virtually every big debo play has been when Ramsey was not on him.

ANYONE saying not having Ramsey on debo is fucking delusional.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Rams coaching brass on full display, folks.

Garbage defense. Stupid chanllegnes. Stupid play calls at mid field and driving.

Stafford is going to have to throw now against a 49ers team that is absolutely mugging us.

They are in our heads. Mentally, it's over. No way they give up the lead now.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Game over I don’t feel it at all. Actually feels like if we don’t score here they are going to run us off our own field. We need a Fkn answer here on offense. This drive or it’s over in my opinion.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
How do you let Kittle so that??? If I'm going to lose don't let it be with little and Deeblo and those are the 2 touchdowns

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rams fucked their own selves letting these guys into the playoffs to begin with. Maybe McVay stops trying to be everyone's friend and starts having some fuckin tough conversations and lighting a fire on the sidelines.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We still got a quarter and 2 mins left: drive methodically and get a TD, stop them, and score again

Cory

UDFA
Weddle and Von just standing there watching Reeder try to tackle. Hustle until the Play is over. Standing there is why they just got a TD and weren’t kicking a darn fg.