NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Guys, recent history is NOT on o ur side and we’re losing this game the same way we lost the last one. Getting in our own way and letting these shit heads hang around - not to mention them going into the half winning. This is EXACTLY where they want us and we’re just giving in like we’ve done time and time again.

Hard to remain optimistic when this team is doing dumb shit to give away this game to a team that you knew was going to come in prepared against us.
Buck up son

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of Kupp on those plays. I don't mind the play call to keep them honest, but I'd rather OBJ or Akers. Or Jefferson but he is apparently out now. Injuries are coming fast and furious.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm afraid Play calling is going to get predictable. Let's hope McVay can get his head out

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'd sure like to see less of Kupp on jet sweeps and on returns....
but, that is just me.