GAME DAY NFC Championship - 49’ers at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
And right on queue. Greenlaw bring the pos thug that he is. Get him Off the field refs!!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The hard truth is that the NFC West sucked so bad because the Rams weren’t able to compete, but its apparent they had no business being there. However; its still inexcusible that McVay gets owned by Shanny every season, but hope that changes…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not that I’m complaining, but why put Purdy in if he can’t throw.? At least an emergency QB (McCaffrey?) could throw down field and hope for something positive. They have zero chance instead of little chance. Fine by me but still WTF?
Yeah, Eagles defense is like "Prove you can throw it before we back off the line". At least McCaffrey can make a throw. Its became clear Purdy's not throwing it. Made it so easy for the defense. Not sure what Shanahan was thinking.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
This whiners team is reminiscent of the Jim Kelly Bills except ... the Bills actually made it to the Super Bowl. :zany1:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
SchaedenbonerLowEarthOrbit.jpg

TXRams86

The Infamous
Lance just went over and told Deebo not to cry. Probably promised to take him out to the strip club after this ass kicking.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The hard truth is that the NFC West sucked so bad because the Rams weren’t able to compete, but its apparent they had no business being there. However; its still inexcusible that McVay gets owned by Shanny every season, but hope that changes…

49ers play with a lot of intensity during the regular season that it wears them out heading into the postseason, I'm critical of McVay holding back in some of these games but I understand that it mitigates injuries

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
This is good. Would love a defensive td just for some salt in the wound.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Down to the razzle dazzle

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
John Lynch picking up the incomplete McCaffrey pass....PERFECT!