Next block of games…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How do we come out of this block of games?

• Total voters

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
View attachment 67738

So sitting here in a hot ass house with no electricity and started thinking about our next block of games.

Our next game this Sunday gives us a very winnable game AT Chicago in good weather. If we can edge one out there we are .500 to close out our first 1/4 of games and onto a block of 3 home games and a much need bye week!

I think the Packer game Love is projected to be back. So that might be a tough ass game.

I’ll be at the Raider game which I think should be a win that probably puts us at 3-3. The Viking game looks to be a tough one. I expect to edge out either the Packers or Vikings which would give us a 4-3 record halfway through the season (week wise).

When is Kupp/Puka/Avila/Jackson/Willams supposed to be back? About The Packers game right?

What you guys think? Are these games winnable?
This week is almost a must win. I think Darnold comes back to earth a month from now. Plus, hopefully Kupp and or Puka are back by then and maybe even more important Darious Williams is hopefully back.

So win this week and the Raiders game...and hopefully win one of the Packers/Vikings game.

I do think this week won't be easy. Bears are catching a lot of heat by their media and so they are desperate. Plus, their D is legit. No turnovers, and we should win, but it will be tougher than many think.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do think this week won't be easy. Bears are catching a lot of heat by their media and so they are desperate. Plus, their D is legit. No turnovers, and we should win, but it will be tougher than many think.
It is never easy with this team. So I agree it won't be easy. But when this game is over Williams is gonna feel like he just survived a bukkake session.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Rams can win the next 2 IMO.
Then we are at 3-2 and in it for sure.
THEN we start getting everyone back.
We will be fine.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I went 3-1 as we should beat the Bears and Raiders for sure. I think we can beat the Packers as by this point we should be (fingers crossed) getting pretty healthy. Minnesota looks a lot better than I would have thought with Sam D at QB.
4-0 is possible but it all depends on getting players back and being healthy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As much as the 49er win saved our season, we can't afford to have a let down Sunday. A loss to the Bears would undo all the good they achieved with the win. They have to maintain the focus. Right now they are not good enough to overlook a team. Its a game they can win. Its a game they should win. Our offense even with the injuries is much better than the Bears offense. Our defense is not as good. But they don't have to be to win this one.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wanna just go 4-0, which is entirely possible, any given Sunday... but
1. da Bears -- W
2. Malik is no joke, might just be better than Love? either one is mobile & we may have problems with them -- L
3. Raiduhs -- W
4. Vikes -- Yikes, whoda thunk, 3-0 with Darnold? DARNOLD??? -- L*
*NFL.com says he got a deep knee bruise last game, but isn't expected to miss time... but if this develops, il's the Nick Mullens show... W
And the Packers got Willis for a seventh round pick. I'd have jumped on that and traded Bennett. It'd be worth the risk even with Willis looking bad in Tennessee, because that entire team is a mess. If nothing else Willis could run the ball, he'd be a better version of Perkins.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This week is almost a must win. I think Darnold comes back to earth a month from now. Plus, hopefully Kupp and or Puka are back by then and maybe even more important Darious Williams is hopefully back.

So win this week and the Raiders game...and hopefully win one of the Packers/Vikings game.

They've got a good defense but their Online and run game is bad. Caleb only ran once for eight yards against a Colts team that hasn't been good against the run. The Bears have a good defense but they didn't stop Jonathon Taylor, and Anthony Richardson was only 10/20 for 167 yards. Caleb did finally connect with his receivers but they seem one dimensional at this point. If the Rams can play disciplined and not let Prince run free all game, it should be an easy win. Get a lead, then run the ball a lot.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Excellent points. I’d like to expand:
1) the bears have talent and are desperate. Sound familiar?
2) the raiders always seem to snakebite a couple teams a year (ravens already), but I don’t think it will happen to the Rams following their bye.
3) yes, the vikes will come back to earth. They’re doing what they’re supposed to right now—shutting down struggling offenses. Let’s see how they handle some tight games. Darnold is due to start turning the ball over.
4) GB is well coached and their offense gives the Rams fits. It’s going to be a challenge for this young defense. They stepped up vs the 9ers, so there’s that.

I’m more concerned about the two games headed into the bye than after it. The Rams are gonna be a better, replenished team after the bye. Headed into the bye at 3-2 will be significantly better than 2-3. Two conference wins.