New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just got this from the Rams:

On Monday, March 23 at noon PST, we will host a live stream on therams.com and our social channels during which we will reveal our new logos and colors to our fans.  We have loved seeing all of the creative ideas and feedback on social media throughout this process and are excited for you to continue this journey with us.  Giving back to our community and inspiring Angelenos is at the heart of our organization, so it is fitting that we will showcase our new look as part of the Te”LA”thon. Furthermore, anyone who donates to the Te”LA”thon has a chance to win a Rams hat donning our new brand, while supplies last. And don’t worry – it's not the hat that you saw on social media a few weeks ago.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Logos modelled by Todd Gurley...........oh wait

Paydirt

UDFA
was thinking the same thing ..... with FA being a cluster fuck ( for the 2nd year in a row ) / had to do something to get in our good graces .

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
time to reset the Doomsday Clock

SnappyForsakenCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

HellRam

Starter
If it's an alternate logo to a more traditional Rams head, I'll have no problem with that one.

Its funny, I hated that logo when I first saw it on the hat. When I saw the other version it wasn't as bad. It sorta does have a LA Rams feel to it. Don't get me wrong...I don't love it. But it did sorta grow on me.