NEW: Rams Fortify Fisher O and Cement Identify Via 2015 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice read Shane!

Please don't shy away from posting your stadium stuff in the stickied thread @STL-Rams

My vote would be for you to take over the Ram coverage at the PD.
Huge thanks, Selassie. I will be sure to post from here on out in the aforementioned stadium thread. Thanks for the suggestion re: the Post-Dispatch. Appreciate those sentiments.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams on Demand, I hope all is well. I want to briefly explain why I have been gone from this forum of late. I LOVE this forum, BUT I have been almost exclusively covering the stadium situation the last few months and that isn't a topic that is really desired here -- which I can fully understand why.

All that said, I have an actual on-field football column out again today -- which was refreshing for me to put together for a change -- and I wanted to share it for those who may be interested.

I think many of you may like it. It details why the Rams are now set up in the same manner that the Titans were in the years that Fisher won big there. Again, glad to be back. Hope everyone is doing great here at ROD:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLcom/STLSports/STLRams/tabid/137/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/17489/Rams-Fortify-Fisher-Offense-Cement-Identity-in-2015-NFL-Draft.aspx
Really Nice piece Shane, I too am glad you got away from writing about the Stadium!
The Rams could really use 4 back to back seasons of 12+ Wins! I know I'd be partying!
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ram65

Legend
Nice article Shane. It got me thinking that by adding Gurley to Mason, Cunningham and Watts Fisher can keep the touches down for everyone. At some point Gurley gets the most carries but, I hope Fisher doesn't burn him up too fast. Just think of the pounding Eddie George gave out and took makes me cringe.:eek: Jeff Fisher and NFL head coaches like to feed the beasts so to speak but the Rams have a great opportunity for even more than a 1...2 punch running the ball.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Thanks, Shane. Glad you are in our community! Ground and pound seems to be the order of the day alright. Seems a circuitous route to get here though. Going from wide to balanced to ?. Hopefully we have the O settled with a plan one way or the other. We seem to. (Side note: does Cook fit this plan? Austin?) Honestly I was confused by our draft but am hoping for the best. After watching Gurley destroy in highlights and hearing the talk of refrigerators with heads, I'm heartened.

Let's go Rams!

Last edited:

PolarBear

Rookie
Rams on Demand, I hope all is well. I want to briefly explain why I have been gone from this forum of late. I LOVE this forum, BUT I have been almost exclusively covering the stadium situation the last few months and that isn't a topic that is really desired here -- which I can fully understand why.

All that said, I have an actual on-field football column out again today -- which was refreshing for me to put together for a change -- and I wanted to share it for those who may be interested.

I think many of you may like it. It details why the Rams are now set up in the same manner that the Titans were in the years that Fisher won big there. Again, glad to be back. Hope everyone is doing great here at ROD:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...ffense-Cement-Identity-in-2015-NFL-Draft.aspx
Thanks Shane. Way to defend the stadium against the politician, you dominated in that debate.

Limey

Rookie
Nice read, Shane, and I agree with the sentiment. One picky comment - Wichmann was a 6th round pick.