LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

If by chance there is someone on this site that did not see the original, don't miss this.
Truth be told, it's probably pretty much the same movie plot wise, but I don't care - loved the original and will love this one.

I have been looking forward to this movie for two years, and it's finally here.:thumbsup1: Eat shit covid.
Here's a 9 minute trailer that is guaranteed to geek you up even more for this movie. I need to find one of those super duper Imax theaters to watch it in.

View: https://youtu.be/5ZcdnpZ0qAY

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ooohh is that Willow a continuation? There were three books total written.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ooohh is that Willow a continuation? There were three books total written.
I'm assuming so , as it looks like both Joanne Whalley and Warwick Davis are both back

I actually liked the original movie , the only problem I had with it were the two tiny guys , not sure what they were called ,,, Brownies ???

I know they were there for comic relieaf , but I just found them bleeping annoying

but it looks like there's going to more of them in the TV show

hope they're not as annoying as they were in the movie , loooking forward to the show either way though

a8769a3cf19a2f49bfc2ffe5f302f873.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm assuming so , as it looks like both Joanne Whalley and Warwick Davis are both back

I actually liked the original movie , the only problem I had with it were the two tiny guys , not sure what they were called ,,, Brownies ???

I know they were there for comic relieaf , but I just found them bleeping annoying

but it looks like there's going to more of them in the TV show

hope they're not as annoying as they were in the movie , loooking forward to the show either way though

a8769a3cf19a2f49bfc2ffe5f302f873.jpg
They were part of the book and iirc the same in the book as the movie. Seems they were the way George Lucas wanted them, I enjoyed them it was first time we'd seen Kevin Pollack for the most part.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Devotion is the story of Jesse L. Brown (played by Jonathan Majors), a pioneering Black Naval aviator who flew during the Korean War, and built an unexpected bond with fellow Naval aviator Tom Hudner (Glen Powell)

true story

should check out Jesse L. Brown's story

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qpKUExOnE

devotion2.jpg

Glenn Powell was just seen in Top Gun , goes from one NAVY picture to another , :teeth

Jonathan-Majors.webp

Attachments

• 1655041694978.png
    1655041694978.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 49