needs chart after Dunbar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Red = need
Purple = signed

CB Finnegan ( + Burney, Fletcher?, Gordy, Hood, Jackson, Johnson, King, Murphy, Ness, Smith)
Mikell Stewart
Dunbar Laurenaitis OLB

Quinn Langford DT Long (+ Sims; & Cudgo, Henderson)

Saffold OG Wells Dahl (?Smith/OT?) (+ Turner, Barnes, Mattison, Hughes...Ojinnaka)
TE 1..Mulligan
TE 2: Kendricks
Bradford 2nd QB
WR Amendola, Salas...Smith? Pettis?, Alexander?

(FB: Miller)
Jackson, 2nd RB

Note: out of the needs listed probably one will be signed in free agency: the #2 qb

That leaves this for the draft:

PRIMARY NEED (random order): CB?, OLB, DT, OG, OT?, WR
DEPTH: TE1, #2RB

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good assessment ZN and I look for the Rams to draft those 8 positions with their 8 picks. With a little luck, they could find 4 starters in this draft to fill half those holes. UDFA and other team's cuts could help plug the others temporarily but next year's draft could solidify those needs no? Things are starting to look up in the LOU!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Safety is a HUGE need. Both starter and depth, especially if Darian Stewart isn't re-signed.

Since we are keeping Smith, I hope they slide him to left Guard, I think his feet HAVE to be more natural on that side. Then sign a RT and hope that we are done there.

We need probably two DT's and another stout DE. Deep draft at DT.

This is a terrible TE draft. With Mulligan, Hoomanawanui, and Kendricks, it would be nice to pick up someone from a team who is TE rich and is cut because of it.

Plenty of WR's, and change of pace backs, lucky there.

Linebacker is still a HUGE need, even with Dunbar. We badly need a SAM, there is nobody on the roster.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
I have Kendricks slated as the number one TE, but perhaps depending on him is a bad idea....

What I have there is a 2 TE offense. The TE1 in that scheme is a traditional, in-line blocking TE.

In that scheme Kendricks is the TE2, or move TE--he's not a traditional in-line blocker. He wasn't drafted to be a traditional TE and he doesn't fit the role.

So it's not about who's 1st or 2nd at the TE spot. What I meant was TE1 & TE2 in 2 TE sets.

I just think that just like Salas did at first last year, Kendricks played like an overwhelmed rookie...but that that's all that was. He's inherently fine, is my bet.