Near Death Experiences, Close Calls and Crazy Shite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Was in a 73 Mach 1 Mustang with a 351 Cleveland coming back with a friend down University Dr,27th ave from Muggs and Juggs.

Long story short friend hit a broke down car in the center lane. Battery was broke in half on the passenger side.

They say I only lived because I was so relaxed from drinking. Me I saw the light, was above the car looking down.

All I can remember is looking down,seeing my friend, wanting to help him. Next I was pulling his Ass out.

Imho there Is Certainly something above us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was on a plane once that on takeoff we heard massive "booming" noises. Like... "bang", "bang", bang".

To the point I was watching TV monitors to be sure the plane was still gaining altitude. They were loud and I never heard anything like it.

The pilot makes an announcement "we believe that was cargo shifting to the back of the plane".

I looked at the person next to me... "we believe?"... "I'd prefer he know".

A few hours later... pilot comes back on; "ground observations detected a fire in one of our engines at take off". "Everything is fine, but we need to turn around".

At this point, we are 3hrs out over the ocean. You can't help but wonder why it took 3hrs to decide this.

I can't say I ever felt like that plane was going down, but the pilot sure freaked people out with his announcements. The flight crew was left to walk around and calm a few people that were freaked by the use of the word "fire" in our engine.

Before landing... he announced "we will be unloading fuel before landing"... "if you sit in a window seat near the wings you might notice a discharge from our wings".

That too caused people to panic.

It was a classic case of sharing too much information, but once he did... perhaps not enough. That's a standard procedure. He just didn't say that.

When we landed, the plane erupted in applause.

Again, I never really feared the plane was going down... but that was a weird 3hr flight back to land. There were people crying who didn't believe anything they were told except we had to turn around.

So... You sort of hoped things were "okay" and we would make it. And in reality it wasn't that bad? Or reality was worse and I'll never know.

:D