Name a "Non Ram" draftee that you're following this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Tre Jackson and Shaquille Mason, wanted the Rams to get one or both of them. Really liked them as mid round picks. New England got both so I won't have to look to hard to see them.

Also Cody Fajardo. I thought of all the 2nd tier QB's he had as much upside as all of them. Won't be shocked if he developed to be better than Grayson, Petty, Hundley, Mannion, etc. unfortunately he ended up in Oakland so he might have trouble finding the field.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If they aren't Rams I'm not interested. The only time I am watching another team is if they are playing the Rams

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Mariota(can he read an NFL defense and learn an NFL playbook?)
DGB(boom or bust)
Jalen Strong and everyone drafted from ASU(local ties)
And...all the guys i scouted heavily in the ROD mock draft for Cincy.
Shaq Thompson, Jessie James, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Kwon Alexander, Rashad Greene and others.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford.

What? He was drafted, and isn't a Ram.
(technicality exploitation for the win)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Non-Ram? This is easy.

493642363_640.jpg

:sneaky:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The QBs. I want more elite QBs in the league. Only a small handful of them in and I want more competition throughout the league from that position.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Nelson Agholor, because I love to evaluate the receiver position and I have a feeling he will be explosive.

TxRamsFan

UDFA
Leonard Williams - USC - Jets
Amari Cooper - Alabama - Raiders
Duke Johnson - The U - Browns
Marcus Peters - Washington - Chiefs
Kevin White - WV - Bears

TxRamsFan

UDFA
Would say Gurley? But he's a Ram!!!!!!! My Favorite 3 in the draft we're:
Amari Cooper
Todd Gurley
Leonard williams

Rams43

Hall of Fame
For me it's DeVante Parker and Bud Dupree.

Along with Gurley, I considered them the two most elite difference maker prospects that would likely be available at our #10 pick.

I predict all three will have multiple Pro Bowls in their future.

Big Willie

Starter
Lol. Who you got?
Randy Gregory is my huckleberry and the obvious choice. Let's tally up the situation....huge salary to buy fancy cars , drugs and alcohol (check), gorgeous blondes galore in Big D to help him get in trouble (check), rumors of drug use and testing positive at Combine (check), rumors of missing meetings with prospective bosses showing a lack of respect to authority (check), some of the fastest highway speed limits (85) in the country because driving 70 is just not fast enough (check), rumored concern about ability to handle mental rigors of the NFL to go along with the drugs (check), potential for Michael Irvin and Greg Hardy to "mentor" him (check), and of course the presence of ten gallon hats, large belt buckles and cowboy boots...which would help me lose my mind (check).

But...not entirely sure the La'el Collins thing is over (which I hope for his sake it is) and D. Wilson has some character issues in his past so he's still a candidate.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/29/confusing-reports-emerge-about-randy-gregory/