My Thoughts on Yesterday- Rams and More.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
So I had my new girlfriend with me for the first time to watch NFL football. It was going to be interesting to see how she would react with my family room in full Fantasy mode- Laptop, smartphone, office pool paperwork, etc. And watching the morning games on Sunday Ticket- all 8 on one channel. A Niner fan, she went in my closet and dug out my old Warner 13 jersey and put it on. Huge style points there. So I made her breakfast and mimosas to start things off. And she found it all hilarious and had a good time. This one may be a keeper...

Okay, so here goes.

-As the Rams offense foundered throughout the first half, I was thinking, "Same ol'. Fisher is a dinosaur." Kept waiting for the D to collapse under that barrage of passes Palmer was firing to all those weapons. Then Gurley got going and it was a different offense from there. Everything opened up after that. I was astonished to the point where I expected that last AZ drive would stall. Great win, and the Rams were even on the winning end of a blown call, Bennie's fumble. Now I truly believe this team has a chance to go up to Lambeau Field and give the Cheeseheads a run. Rodgers is lights out but their defense is mediocre. On the other hand, I can't get that little voice in the back of my head that says, yeah, 3-2, hit the bye, then drop a turd against Cleveland at home....

-Speaking of the Packers...I had both games on PIP, both for Ninerfan GF and keeping track of Rodgers, one of my Fantasy QBs. San Francisco did a great job, in my opinion, of slowing down Rodgers. It helped that Jones and Cobb were knocked out, but the Niners lined up the putt for the Rams.

Kaepernick- that guy is lost. Haven't seen a QB slip so far so fast since Bulger in his last two seasons with the Rams. My brother, a pretty good QB back in the day and a HS coach, was at the game and told me, "The guy has given up. He plays like he doesn't care." I think we're going to be facing Blaine Gabbert come Nov.1st- the Rams front will devour Kaepernick.

-Aaron Rodgers is a spider. He has eight eyes, or it seems, the way he sees the field and moves around in exactly the right place to give his receivers time to get open.

-How did the Rams lose to Washington? Bradford torched them in the second half despite a ridiculous time of possession gap.

-Four games isn't a good sample, but Atlanta looks really good. They have it all. Ditto the Bengals.

-Best line of the day, by the Fox announcer in AZ- "NFC West matchups used to be pillow fights..."

-London...those blokes are beginning to really enjoy their FOOTball...but still are puzzled by "...all that bloody stop n start..."

-Givens trade- A 7th in TWENTY-EIGHTEEN?

-Typical Fantasy flub...I benched Brees in favor of Dalton. Ouch. Won anyway.. Best Fantasy start I've ever had. 7-1 in two leagues.

Have a great week.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is/are mimosas?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I think washington is better than people expected. I don't feel so bad about that loss after watching them play a couple games.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What? That's Bucks Fizz surely?!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Buck's Fizz is an alcoholic drink made of two parts Champagne to one part orange juice. Some older recipes list grenadine as an additional ingredient, but the International Bartenders Association recipe does not include it. It is also commonly known as mimosa in America, however the American drink includes less alcohol.

Typical of you lot not being able to handle your booze! :sneaky:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will not bet on the Rams being consistent until after the bye. We could see a masterful game or a let down game. Either way matters not in my evil plan. The meat and potatoes will come after the bye when the o line has had time to get it together and hopefully Quick will be 100%.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The Buck's Fizz is an alcoholic drink made of two parts Champagne to one part orange juice. Some older recipes list grenadine as an additional ingredient, but the International Bartenders Association recipe does not include it. It is also commonly known as mimosa in America, however the American drink includes less alcohol.

Typical of you lot not being able to handle your booze! :sneaky:
If you are drinking fizzy wine in the first place, you probably can't handle your shit any how.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't beat a pair of tits in a football jersey...................and I'm not talking about my two mates that went to the game at Wembley yesterday.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thoughts on the game.

My wife and I got naked and crazy drunk. When the Rams scored we got it on with her three hot friends to join us. They wore Rams jerseys.

The game was pretty good.

RamzFanz

Damnit
why? it's just another way of saying the rams are pounding the niners

tumblr_mh48xzcxwi1s3s77no3_250_zpsa7dd6154.gif~c200

RamzFanz

Damnit
She donned the Sacred Warner Jersey. She stays.

I almost clicked away in disgust when you said Nin... I can't repeat it.

But, yes, the cosmic energy of a self chosen Warner jersey does in fact deenergize the evil of that other thing. Like antimatter colliding with ten times the matter and releasing pure energy.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No offense, she must be incredibly hot. Pics?

Let's just say she gives real meaning to the term "50 is the new 30." And athletic. Tennis player and is hitting the golf ball 150 and straight after two months at the game.

(we're both in our mid 50s)