My thoughts on Jared Goff's Progression. Super-Bowl Caliber QB.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well of course it did, but also giving all the first team snaps to a perennial back up and not coaching up the rookie also didn't help. Not to mention under cutting him in front of the team and on HBO. Fisher's history with rookie QBs tells us he never intended on starting him early in the season and he coached him that way. Slow. Fisher never coached with ergency. He always had next year. If this years staff was here last year, when Goff took the field he would have looked good.
Jared's first year would have damaged beyond repair a player with less mental fortitude. We're lucky he survived his rookie season and has been able to grow and thrive in this offense like he has.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Imagine where he'd be if this were his second year in McVay's scheme.

580App-Wentz-111316.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
As the talking heads and many of you here mentioned earlier in the season, Goff was stepping back to avoid the pass rush, now he's stepping forward to avoid it and doing so quite smoothly. A simple adjustment but it has made a big difference. This indicates the ability by the young man to be teachable, a much needed quality in any athlete.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As the talking heads and many of you here mentioned earlier in the season, Goff was stepping back to avoid the pass rush, now he's stepping forward to avoid it and doing so quite smoothly. A simple adjustment but it has made a big difference. This indicates the ability by the young man to be teachable, a much needed quality in any athlete.

I think him trusting his OL this year also helps immensely with that.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
2 Things Goff needs to not do.

1) Get involved with a celebrity broad
2) Making commercials

Focus on the game, and he will be great.

Are you kidding me I need Goff to have some of this in his game

basically almost lol