My Personal Game MVP’s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Game Balls:
DWill- Pick 6
Ebukam Forced fumble.
Goff
Akers
Gay
Hecker
Donald
Ramsey

Huge plays:
Fox
Gaines
Obo
Robinson
SJD
Brockers
JJ
Scott
Webster

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was mostly frustrated with Hekker yesterday.

Offense - Goff - no turnovers, deep throw to Kupp gave us a lead we never relinquished, scramble play to Akers led to a TD. All on a broken thumb.

Defense - DWill - one of the best defensive plays I've ever seen.

ST - nobody - Ebukam I guess for forcing the fumble. Yes Gay made three FGs but his short kick gave up a FG. We lost hidden yardage over and over again - that I care about that shows how bad our ST unit is.

Honorable mention:

Offense - Akers - he and Goff were basically 1A/1B for me - his ability to make people miss - he's going to be special.

Defense - Ramsey - CB is the hardest position to play aside from QB in the NFL and he just shows up every week. When facing elite WRs, it should be a 50/50 result - instead he has erased Hopkins and Metcalf a combined five times. Metcalf's totals on him in three games are around just 100 yards.

It's shocking and the same way we give AD props for lifting the defense we need to recognize Ramsey