My Personal Game MVP’s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
OFFENSE - Akers (Great Game By The
Rookie!) and Goff (Super GUTSY
Performance!!!)

DEFENSE - ENTIRE DEFENSE(!)

SPECIAL TEAMS - Gay (The Rams have
Their Kicker!)

GREAT GAME/TREMENDOUS WIN

Last edited:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Akers, offensive line, and Goff.

It is scary how much we need Whitworth. Completely transform us in the trenches.

Edit - on the defensive side, everyone! (What else is new) In particular, floyd, Williams for the pick 6, SJD, Fox, Gaines. Unbelievable how they stepped up with Donald out (who was having an incredible game himself).

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've always titled this Game Ball thread, but thanks for starting it brother. Me?

Defense gets Game Ball number 1.. They played great with losing AD.

Goff gets game ball number 2 from me. He looked like he couldn't grip the ball but still made some critical passes at times.

Akers gets number 3. A stellar performance by the rookie.

Also a bonus game ball would be to Wolfie. Hope his neck x-rays came out ok. That man has some grit in him.. Hate to see it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Akers, offensive line, and Goff.

It is scary how much we need Whitworth. Completely transform us in the trenches

I should have said Akers and OL in my post.. A great team effort it was. :) :cheers2:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Offense: Goff gutsy. Kupp that deep catch was insane. The OL who i rag on constantly.

D - everyone especially when AD was out. j will int was fantastic. Staley.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Also, does anyone get the vibe already that Akers is a big game player? He always seems to step up when needed. He's clutch. And he's been doing it lately as a RB on a high ankle sprain (!). We really need him to be okay next week.

Nice contrast to Gurley, who although a better back and absolutely a generational talent when healthy, often seemed to choke in the playoffs, though he did have his moments (Dallas in the divisional round).

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff while statistically bad and a broke. Thumb with pins in that happened two weeks ago ... still was better than Russel “miracle throw”Wilson .

Akers great game with some lovely big splash plays

Cooper klutch ... please please please be ok

The entire defense - to quote one AD - this is what we wanted this is exactly what we wanted
These D is monumental.. we were causing havoc with AD (please also Re-sign floyd and fox)

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Got to say Williams with the pick 6 because Seattle never fully recovered from it.
Floyd is an absolute monster.
Goff and Woods came through, Goff in particular playing through that injury.
Gay was perfect.
Akers, Brown, and the OL.
We had some short yardage runs that I thought we should get but didn't but overall the run game was really good.
The whole D was outstanding.

Also shout out to McVay because he had to change his whole game up with Wolford going out.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Got to say Williams with the pick 6 because Seattle never fully recovered from it.
Floyd is an absolute monster.
Goff and Woods came through, Goff in particular playing through that injury.
Gay was perfect.
Akers, Brown, and the OL.
We had some short yardage runs that I thought we should get but didn't but overall the run game was really good.
The whole D was outstanding.

Also shout out to McVay because he had to change his whole game up with Wolford going out.

You are correct sir. Didn't think of McVay having to adjust his game plan.. Good point.. :cheers2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Running the ball on a Pete Carroll team plus spanking their offense's asses the way our defense did, in their house, in the playoffs, is like the ultimate "fuck you." Pete must fucking hate Sean with a deep and abiding passion.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
06160fd27df4425fa11de1274518801d-e1609013471636.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw Akers was way faster this week. His burst is back that dude gets through the hole like an old one piston dirtbike just BAM! Once again I love that dude for gutting it out vs Arizona last week and what he did tonight.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
The entire Rams organization and fans! NFL Playoffs display a TEAM effort and execution. We saw that today.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
OFFENSE - Akers (Great Game By The
Rookie!) and Goff (Super GUTSY
Performance!!!)

DEFENSE - ENTIRE DEFENSE(!)

SPECIAL TEAMS - Gay (The Rams have
Their Kicker!)

GREAT GAME/TREMENDOUS WIN
Your choices are right on, my friend. I think I might add Whitworth to the mix, a difference maker if ever there was one!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, not to be a downer, but with Donald missing a lot of the 2nd half and the D still rising up, it may just seal Staley's departure.
The D was flat out amazing, all game. Fluke TD on a Wilson scramble and a garbage time, prevent D, let em score TD aside they were basically held to 6 points while the D scored 7 of their own